Nialls pov. BREAK

I woke up, I looked around for my jumper but I remember I left it over April to keep her warm. My eyes fixated on the ceiling. ITS BREAK. I suddenly remembered I had two weeks off, yes!
I scooted over to the other side of my double bed and grabbed my phone sending April a text.
'hey smelly, come around mine?:)x' It sent straight away. I began to move back to my original spot in the bed when I got a text back from April saying 'umm excuse me but your the smelly one. No you come mine x'
I compromised and I replied 'tree house?x'
She messaged back instantly 'YES, I'll be there in 10 even though that's basically yours x'
I smiled at the text and snuggled back into bed thinking I would have a 5 minute kip.
~~~10 minutes later~~~
I was being shaken wake, I really didn't want to open my eyes. "Niall if you don't wake up in 2 seconds you'll regret it!" April. Shit I must have over slept, "3....2....1" she shouted. She jumped on me, I groaned. "Oh sorry did I hurt you?" She asked getting worried. "No" I said opening my eyes, she got my arm and pulled me out of the bed. "Alrighty then. Come on!" She pulled me all the way downstairs, we slipped on our shoes. "Oh my god Niall could you be any slower?" She giggled. I was half sleep, she was still pulling me out into the deepness of my back garden. We climbed the ladder up to the tree house, we went in. I had woke up a bit more, April was looking good. She had my jumper on from last night, some grey short shorts on, her hair in a messy curly bun and no make up. She looked.....wow. "Want to keep starring? Jeez don't judge man I just woke up" She giggled. I snapped out of my thought, shit I better not be blushing.