Art class

I walked in to art class. Niall still behind me carrying my book, what a gentleman I thought. I sat down at a open bench for two at the back as Niall joined me. "is it okay if I sit 'ere" he asked. "Sure" I said has I flashed him a smile. We both sat down and he put my art book in my place. The teacher started talkin and while she did Niall whispered in my ear "tell me about your self beautiful" I blushed hard at the compliment. Regaining to my normal self I told him everything about me. Well what's happened so far... I'm only 13. I told him about my dad and how much of a lad he is and how has been my true friend as well as an amazing dad. I also told him about my mum, and how she has suddenly began to hate me. It's weird how I felt comfortable tell a stranger about this, but I felt like her understood, plus I really do love my dad but I was nice to talk to someone different. Tears started to well up in my eyes, which was also weird because I never cried about it before, this boy was having a strange affect on me. "Come 'ere" Niall said, wrapping his big arms around my small frame. I was buried in to his big chest, his smell was intoxicating, I began to relax into his breathing pattern. I didn't even know him but I love his hugs. We were hugging for about 5 minutes until I had fully calmed down. We both pulled away and I saw I had left tear stains on his vest. " oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said really fast. "No worries" he said as he smiled a shook it off. I smiled back and began wiping me eyes and said "tell me about you Niall".

"Well" he said as he turned in his chair to face me straight on. "What do you want to know?" Sending me a wink. Again I blushed at his action and said "everything". I was now facing him too my legs were in between his, mine together and his open wide. I was wearing a skirt so I was glad to be the one with their legs shut, he began tell me everything about his life. How his parents had divorced and he lives with his mum but visits his dad regularly, he has one brother called Greg (who also lives with them). He likes to sing sometimes, He said he plays guitar, He is the basketball captain for the school team, he loves pizza and food all round. He was also telling me about the hard times he had had in the past. It was amazing to know the story behind the boy with the bright blue eyes. I felt like we were already connected and I have barley known him 10 minutes, it felt nice to have a real friend.