Walking home

~~Niall's pov~~
We had been waking for 5 minutes. April had fallen asleep on my back, her face buried in the crook of my neck.
I could feel little hot breaths of hers hitting my skin, she suddenly woke up a bit. "Ni?" She asked, mumbling because of the alcohol in her system. "Yeah babe" I said back, I just managed to pull the words together to form that sentence.
She didn't say anything back. I saw a bench on the side of the pavement which we pasted on the way to the party. I approached it and sat April down, then sat down myself, that's when I remembered April sitting down earlier. She was crying but never said why, "April, why were you crying earlier" I asked. She was slouched in the corner of the bench, her held flopped backwards.
She managed to lift her head and look at me, she closed her eyes and then reopened them. "If I tell you, you can't tell Niall" she said to me. I laughed, I mean really laughed. She was so drunk it was funny, I wish she understood what she just said.
"Okay" I said back after my laughing fit.
"I was upset, I came back to tell Niall something important but he was snogging this girl. It didn't help that she was stunning and so skinny. I was jealous. So I had some shots and then went to talk to Callum and Mike, but I only started crying after Mike stuck his tongue in my mouth and Callum was touching me up" the story fell out of her mouth.
I'm going to kill Mike and Callum.
Anger shot through me, they both took advantage of a drunk girl, yeah they do it all the time but not to my April.

"Babe you should have told me, I would have kicked the shit out of them" I said anger clear in my voice. I shot over to her and pulled her into a deep hug. No matter how drunk she was she still hugged back and snuggled up to me.
Did she say she was jealous?

I pushed that thought to the back of my head and put April on my back again. I carried on walking for another 10 minutes when we finally got back to my house. I didn't take a key, so I looked under the plant pot on the porch window ledge and pulled out a key. I unlocked the door and took my shoes off, relocked the door and headed up the stairs.
I got to my bedroom, and very quietly opened the door making sure not to wake anyone.
I walked around to the left hand side of the bed and again sat April down, I took off her shoes and then put her under the covers in the bed. I wobbled back around to my side of the bed (right hand side) and took off my vest and jeans and jumped into bed.
April stirred, "Niall what are you wearing?" She asked with her eyes still closed. She was now facing me. I'm chuckled at her weird question and said "only my boxers".

He felt her hands trace my 6-pack and v-line. She giggled, "what?" I asked. "Your really hot Niall" she stated still feeling my body, my stomach flipped. "So are you" I said back. She opened her eyes wide and looked up at me "liar" she said gasping. "I'm not lying!" I said back.
She suddenly sat up, she took her top off then leaned back and took her shorts off. I had to look way, in case I blushed.
"We are even now" she said happily. She laughed and the snuggled back into my side. Kissing my cheek before drifting into a deep sleep, I followed not long after.