Korean husband and Indian wife./ part 1/3 15+.

[Y/n pov].

I am now standing in the kitchen. Making breakfast. Suddenly I felt two muscular arms wrapping around my waist. I don't scream, because I know who is he. He is jungkook my husband. I get goosebumps, when his arms rubbed my bare waist. Because am wearing a saree, yes am a Indian girl. Our marriage isn't a love marriage it is an arrange marriage .  He fall in love with me at first sight, when he saw my photo. Same as me. After the arrangement in india, we come to Korea and settled here. I snapped out from my thought. When I felt he kissing my neck softly.

[Author ggukie pov].

Jungkook started to kiss y/n shoulder. After sometimes that soft kiss turn into hot open mouth kiss. Y/n Wiggles in jungkook hand and turn around and grabbed his face. He looked at her with a frustrated face.

Jk: what?!

He asked while pouting. Y/n chuckled and said.

Y/n: your parents is also here. They might hear us.
Jk: oh, then I think they don't sleep last night.

Y/n blushed and hitted jungkook chest. He shakes his head and again snuggles into her neck, and start kissing her neck. Y/n again pushed jungkook face and cupped his cheeks. L

Y/n: not now.
Jk: no....

He again started kissing her neck. Suddenly,. "Mhm...mhm.."  jungkook stopped kissing and looked back and immediately backed away. He saw his mother standing there with a fake cough, she is trying not to smile.

Jk: m-mom.
Mrs.jeon: what! Son?
Jk: w-what are you d-doing here.
Mrs.jeon: oh, I come here to bath.
Jk: ah....ahm, am going.

He said after runaway from there. Meanwhile y/n cheeks turned red. Mrs.jeon chuckled and start walking towards y/n.

Mrs.jeon: daughter, why did you make breakfast alone, you can call me dear.
Y/n: I already make breakfast mom.

Mrs.jeon smiled and said.

Mrs.jeon: did you sleep well.
Y/n: yes, ahm did dad wake up.
Mrs.jeon: ah, he wake up.
Y/n: oh god, I forgot to give him tea.

Y/n take a cup and poured tea in that. Y/n go to the place were mr.jeon sitting. Mrs.jeon smiled. Sometimes later y/n come back. Mrs.jeon looked at her and said.

Mrs.jeon: y/n go and give jungkook tea.
Y/n: ok, mom.

Y/n take a cup of coffee. And go to their shared bedroom.

[In upstairs].

Y/n knocked on the door, but she don't hear jungkook voice. She opened the door and get inside. She heard water running from inside of the bathroom.

Y/n: oh he is bathing.
Jk:. Who is there.
Y/n: it's me y/n.

[Jungkook pov].

I was showering peacefully. Then I heard someone opening the door. Please god, I am hoping it's y/n. Then I asked.

Me: who is there.
Y/n: it's me y/n.

Yes, thank God finally. I want her, because she escaped from me early. But how can I take her to inside. Then I got a idea, I called her.

[Author ggukie pov].

Jk: hey, y/n can you please give me a towel (fanfiction famous line....i also take it *clap* *clap*)
Y/n: don't you take a towel.
Jk: no please can you give me one.
Y/n: Okey, Okey.

Y/n go to dressing room and take a towel. She went to bathroom and knocked on the door. Door opened, but a hand pulled her inside. She closed her eyes, but immediately opened when she felt water running into her body. Y/n opened her eyes and meet jungkook beautiful eyes. Jungkook checked her out, because he can clearly see her saree blouse and her bare waist and neck.

[15+ starting. If your uncomfortable please don't read it].

Then his eyes fell on her bare neck. He moved closer to her and start kissing her neck while hugging her waist tightly. He started giving her wet kiss in neck, also hickey. Y/n gripped into jungkook hair. His hands made their way to y/n back. He opened the thread that have in y/n blouse
[sorry, I didn't know, what is that name].

Y/n gasped when she felt his hand touching her back. Jungkook immediately kissed y/n, because he can't take his neediness anymore. And of course y/n kissed him back. Jungkook pulled out the pallu from y/n shoulder,and start kissing y/n in her collarbone. He again kissed her, she kissed him back. He put his tongue inside her mouth, tasting y/n mouth. She gripped his shoulder tightly. He pulled away looked at her breathing heavily. He again kissed her, but this time that was a hungry, rough kiss. Suddenly.... knock....knock....knock. Jungkook stopped kissing him, and looked at the door.

Mrs.jeon: jungkook is y/n there.
Jk: n-no, mom.
Mrs.jeon: oh I think she's in other bathroom.
Jk: y-yeah.

He again looked at y/n. With a pout.

Y/n: we can make another time mhm...
Jk: but...
Y/n: please baby.
Jk: mhm....just wait for tommarow I will make you scream.
Y/n: why.
Jk: mom, and dad going to India for some business things.
Y/n: so!!
Jk: so!!

Y/n hitted jungkook chest. After sometimes they both cleaned themselves. They both come out from the bathroom. After sometimes, jungkook wear his suit and go to his office.

to be continued ꓃

(Edited)