OT3 - Misunderstanding

Beginne am Anfang

Jiwoo : Don't say that , hmmm I got an idea . How about you stay here for a few weeks and we find some proof that you are innocent ?

Y/N : R-really? Y-you'll h-h-help m-me? I-I d-don't want to be a burden .

Jiwoo : You aren't a burden , you're a blessing plus Hoseok will be happy as well . He always loved you like his own sister . I know you are innocent and I would love to help you , you don't deserve the hate.

Y/N : Thank you so much unnie , I owe you .

Jiwoo just smiled and told me to sleep .

Time skip .

I heard a door bell and heard Hobi screaming 'WHERES NOONA' I opened the door and when he saw me , he ran and hugged me

Hobi : Noona I missed youuuu

Y/N : Aigoo I missed you too Hobi .

Hobi : what are you doing here Noona ?

Y/N : Jiwoo Unnie suggested that I stay here for a few weeks to recover and find proof that I'm innocent.

Hobi : REALLY? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 537263826 YEARS , JIWOO NOONA FINALLY MADE A SMART DECISION

?? : Ahem , I'm still here y'know?

Hobi turned back and saw Jiwoo unnie looking at him like a hawk .

Hobi : *gulp* N-Noona Hi , How a-are you?

Jiwoo : *Rolls eye* Nice try but it's not gonna work . Just be glad Y/N is here other wise I would've fried your face and fed it to an alligator .

Hobi just chuckled nervously as I laughed loudly .

Jiwoo : Now let's discuss about Y/N's situation tomorrow, for now come have dinner with us .

I smiled and thanked her . I slept with Jiwoo unnie and hoseok slept in his room .

The Next Morning

I woke up without a slap on my face for the first time in a year . I saw Jiwoo unnie already getting ready .

Jiwoo : ɢᴏᴏᴅ-ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•°♪♪

She said in a singsongy voice . I just chuckled and greeted her back

Jiwoo : I have some clothes in the bathroom and I've got an extra brush , now get fresh and come down cus you looking crusty af

Y/N : YAH UNNIE YOU WERE KIND JUST 12 HRS AGO

Jiwoo : That was 12 hours ago so I'm not the same

Y/N : Aishhh how are you the older one here?

Jiwoo : Don't ask me

I just rolled my eyes playfully and went to get fresh .

I saw them waiting for me. I went to them and we started discussing . We all wanted this misunderstanding to end as soon as possible .

Y/N : I GOT IT

Hobi : what ?

Y/N : I remember Oppas Aunt was also with us that day.

Jiwoo : how can that help us ?

Y/N : Aunt was a hacker before she got married . We can ask her to hack the cameras in the mall from that day and we can show it too Oppas .