ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ

GUARD: a player who lines up between the center and the tackles on the offensive line of a football team on the line of scrimmage used primarily for blocking.(finally back to football thank fuck)

y/n quickly ran into their house and grabbed a shirt with their school name and mascot on it. they quickly took off the blazer and button up and put the other shirt on. they decided to leave the pants, socks, and shoes cause they matched perfectly.

they ran out the door and looked around before completely running. they saw the Crew Boys coming down the street so they took off to the stadium of their own school.

y/n's feet pounded against the side wall as they sprinted to the doors of South East High School. or SEHS.
(Sexy Elf Hates Santa)

the doors slammed against the wall as they shoved it open. they ran to the gym, through the locker rooms, and put the door that led to the field. they ran in front of the bleachers and then hopped the fence.

"King! help me!" y/n yelled and hid behind the tall man.

"child, what the hell are you going on about? and get off of me!" the coach yelled playfully as he tried to remove y/n's arms.

"they're after me!"

"who? who's ass do i need to beat into the ground??"

"crew boys!"

"oh, i can't do that. just let my boys do that on the field."

"but that's 3 hours away! it's like 3pm right now!"

"fine, take this card. go to the sporting shop, the grocery store, and that bakery called Mama's Pies. buy everything on this list. it should take you two hours." King handed y/n a green credit card and a little list.

"i have to do your shopping?"

"you wanna be safe or not? now get moving, them groceries aren't gonna buy themselves."

"ugh. rich people." y/n mumbled as they walked away and headed to the market.

"wait, King! i can't buy alcohol!"

"just say it's for King C! they'll give it, no problem!"

y/n went to the sporting shop and looked over the list.

"10 mouth guards. 3 mint flavored, 4 bubblegum, and 3 regular. and they all want pink colored. hell yeah, fuck toxic masculinity."

they shoved the items in the little basket.

"next is shoelaces. 4 black pairs." and they were added to the cart.

and the list went on and y/n checked the items out and left. they checked their little dora watch.

"it's 4:30 pm. an hour and 30 minutes left."

the grocery store was pretty easy. i mean, King was a sucker for cheesecake. and he just needed one of those water gallon things and ice.

"an hour left. i need to get that pie and get back. and i have to get beer from this place?! what kind of pie shop?"

they arrived and walked through the door, a little bell jingled.

"welcome to Mama's Pies, pumpkin! how can i help you?" a nice lady spoke up.

"uhm, an order for King? including the...beer."

"comin right up, pumpkin!"

y/n bid farewell after they were given the pie and beer.

she called me pumpkin. i'm swooning.