ɢᴏᴀʟᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀ

GOALTENDER a player in hockey whose special role is to stop the puck from entering the goal. (oh so now it's hockey too?!)

lunch was... lunch was interesting.

interesting being the whole group got kicked out of school for the day.

let's... reminisce, shall we?

you basically have no choice so sit back and relax, or don't. we can't stop you.

[as]
...

as soon as gym class was over, the seniors and juniors all gathered in the cafeteria to eat lunch.

the football boys all had their own tables...fucking popular people.

the cheerleaders were working on a project for the game tonight and were in the auditorium to finish it.

y/n was sitting between the chaos of the football table, trying not to kill everyone there.

"yo quackity, go along!"

punz chucked an orange and it glided in the air, quackity running down the aisle of lunch tables to catch it. he ended up catching it, and chucked it back to punz. quackity began walking back to finish his lunch.

"stupid jocks..." someone mumbled and punz whipped his head around and stared at the guy.

"sapnap hand me-"

"don't you dare." y/n scolded, a head ache already forming from the boys who acted like middle schoolers.

punz glanced over with a challenging smirk before sapnap handed him a grape.

he launched it at the kids head, a nice thunk-ing sound when it made contact.

and a piece of bread went by punz head and hit dream.

and dream threw a piece of cheese at the kid, but hit a different kid.

and that kid threw noodles and hit karl.

and karl went to tackle the kid.

so quackity helped with back up and threw carrots at someone.

and it went crazy.

food was going in every different direction, covering everyone in the cafeteria. george shoved pasta down someone's shirt, dream was wrestling someone on the ground, covered in orange juice while the person threw chicken nuggets at him. sapnap and karl were helping each other launch corn at people. punz was throwing hamburgers at people, and quackity was pouring juice on people.

it was a hot mess.

poor callahan was hiding under the table, and he grabbed y/n, dragging them under.

"hm...you wanna play hot hands?" y/n asked after surveying their surroundings.

callahan nodded.

they played the game until...

"dream, george, sapnap, quackity, punz, sapnap, and whoever else started this mess to my office now!" the intercom crackled as someone spoke in it.

callahan gulped in nervousness.

y/n was grabbed by their feet and dragged out from under the table. callahan was also.

"come on honey, we're getting out of school!" dream said as he carried y/n away like a sack of potatoes. callahan was kicking and biting punz and sapnap who struggled to carry him.

...

"what do you boys have to say for yourselves?" the principal tapped his foot as he sat behind his big desk.