ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ

CORNERBACK: Cornerbacks cover receivers most of the time, but also blitz and defend against such offensive running plays as sweeps and reverses. They create turnovers through hard tackles, interceptions, and deflecting forward passes.

"hello boys, good game today!" y/n smiled at them as they walked towards the table the boys sat at.

"oh! thanks y/n!" tommy grinned as he sat beside a boy with brown hair.

y/n recognized him as the short kid who could run fast. he had long brown hair that almost covered his eyes completely. he had a timid smile as he glanced at y/n.

(i refuse to describe him as Tweek💀)

"i'm afraid i haven't met you, what's your name?"

"uh, tubbo! i play cornerback most of the time..."

"sounds fun! well boys, i have a sprite to get!"

y/n walked off to the big hefty bottles of soda to retrieve their promised item.

soon, the crew boys were surrounding y/n in an instant.

"boys. can i have some personal space?"

they begrudgingly dispersed and looked for something to distract them.

"holy shit there's a slurpee machine!" and they all ran over there.

y/n continued looking at what else they wanted to get, but paused for a second as someone was taking to them.

"hello y/n. it's me, Wilbur, and the captain of my team, technoblade. he has something to say."

"hello y/n. nice to meet you. i'd like to apologize for... not taking the cheerleaders seriously. i realize how hard they work and i hope you can forgive me for underestimating them." techno had to pause as he was apologizing, a bit embarrassed.

y/n stared at him for a second before giving a nice smile. they patted his face lightly and turned to walk away.

"the apology is appreciated and accepted. good game tonight, technoblade." and they walked off, leaving the two boys in the aisle.

"wow..."

"wow is right, they have corn nuts! sweet!"

"stop with your heathers bullshit wilbur!"

y/n didn't expect to see the crew boys surrounding george at the slurpee machine. george had his head under one of the spouts, and the icy liquid poured into his mouth. his teammates were around him with stupid grins shouting ' chug chug chug!' as they cheered for him.

when george finally tapped out, quackity was about to go for the red flavor before they all saw y/n. their eyes widened as y/n blankly stared.

"i leave you alone for 3 minutes." y/n mumbled, walking by the group and to the register.

punz came up from behind and handed the cashier his card. which was quickly given back with a receipt.

"you boys come here and chip in for that slurpee bit! that's at least 3 large cups of slurpee george downed!"

and money was quickly slid on the counter that the cashier accepted.

y/n turned around to see george talking to dream and grinning with dark blue lips, blue teeth, and a blue tongue. he had little trails of blue around his mouth in weird lines when some of the drink slipped out of his mouth.

"george. and i thought dream was an idiot."

"that frog incident happened one time when i was a kid!"

y/n just laughed and walked out the doors, dream chasing after them.

when they arrived at george's house, the sky was already getting darker. the lights in his house were off when he unlocked the door.

dream and sapnap ran and leapt onto the couch, starting up his TV to play video games.

quackity just sat on the couch to watch them argue.

karl and punz went to the kitchen to raid george's fridge he just stocked up.

and george ran to take a shower, the sweat and corn syrup from the slurpees was like another layer of skin on him.

"i expect all of you to take showers! slimy ass cunts..." george yelled from his room, the boys groaning in response.

"i will absolutely destroy you in mario kart, bitch."

"yeah, like you didn't just lose to me in that other game we played. lower your voice when you speak to me." sapnap snapped at dream, who went to deny the claims.

"dream dog water arc confirmed?" karl said as he leapt over the couch to sit next to sapnap.

y/n decided to sit down and lay their legs over quackity who lightly kicked y/n but still let them do whatever.

"i'm playing as mario, the main man."

"i'm playing as dry bones. i always had a sexual attraction to him."

"wha- run that by me again?!"

"match is starting." dream ignored sapnap who tried to get him to explain that last comment he made about the Dry Bones character.

suddenly the window was opened and a blur of black jumped in and tumbled onto the floor.

"holy shit!- callahan?!"

callahan stood up and wrote on a sticky note before collapsing on the floor.

"cops were chasing me for 20 blocks. stole a license plate-"

and it cut off as he collapsed.

"he ran from the cops because he stole one of their license plates. this idiot..."

"get him on the couch...punz! bring a glass of water!"

"mkay!"

"is he..."

"he'll wake up in an hour or so."

this chapter was so funny to write omg

have a good day flowers🌸🌸

-sept 14-15, 2021