ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇʀ

hehehe hot people (of age) catching footballs from a distance go brrr

you guys are probably gonna be so confused this chapter, but i hope i explained well!

RECEIVER: a player on the offense who is tasked with catching the football thrown by the quarterback and sometimes running the ball. The wide receivers line up on the line of scrimmage outside of the offensive line.

after the half time show, y/n went back over to FB so she could compliment the cheerleaders.

"and hannah i lovedddd that flip you did! puffy that catch was clean! drista, you practiced that back handspring so well!"

"thank you honey!" puffy said with a nice smile, the other girls also smiled at y/n in thanks.

"y/n! why didn't you compliment me?!" george whined as he leaned on them, making y/n stumble a bit.

"i didn't see you, and plus i know nothing about football."

"i'm receiver, darling. so i stand behind everyone and i catch the ball when dream throws it to me, since he's the quarterback. i make touchdowns almost as much as Dream."

"ohhh! so that's what that is...ok, i'll look for you! and i'll cheer!"

"thank you darling." he smiled at y/n before pulling his helmet on and running to the field.

he met dream as they walked to the center of the field, dream slapping the back of his helmet twice and started explaining something, seeing as his hands were moving sporadically.

y/n first thought he was mad, but apparently it was a sign team mate-ness. or whatever it's called.

"okay y/n, that's george standing in the clear back of his team. dream is a bit in front of him. they say the word, someone throws the ball to dream, and george runs forwards as dream gets ready to throw it. you get it?"

puffy explained, pointing at everything as y/n nodded along.

"yeah...kinda simple."

"down! set! hike!" she heard dream yell. drista rolled her eyes.

"he keeps saying 'hike'! it's 'hut'! dad told him about this!" drista scolded to herself as the play was still happening.

dream stood up with the football in his hands, the other teammates were trying to hold off the other players from getting to him.

he saw george, and pointed to a certain point. george sprinted to it as the ball spiraled through the air towards him.

he caught it with ease and began running with his life to the end of the field. dream chased after him to make sure he wasn't tackled by anyone.

he made it to the end, scoring the 6 points for his team.

dream was jumping around everywhere as george stretched his legs. dream began shaking george around, making it look like they were dancing which was hilarious.

"yeah george!" y/n yelled, which made george stop and wave to them.

"and now they're gonna go for an extra point, which would give them seven instead of six" puffy continued to explain.

dream was tackled before he could throw it to george. he was yanked up by an SBI boy who he shook gloved hands with. they ran back to center field set up for another play.

"that was fun to watch honestly!"

"it's even more fun to chase them down the field!" karl chimed in, which quackity quickly nodded his head to.