ᴛᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ

TACKLE: Like other offensive linemen, their job is to block: to physically keep defenders away from the offensive player who has the football and enable him to advance the football and eventually score a touchdown.

y/n suddenly woke up in a flash. they went to jump up from where they were laying, but was stopped by a pair of heavy legs.

two pairs at that.

a pair was draped over their stomach, and the second was pinning their legs down.

a glow from the TV illuminated the room, seeing as a movie was playing.

Zombieland. why am i sleeping in a random room as Zombieland plays...

y/n started to fully wake up and take in their surroundings.

So i'm on a couch. Quackity's legs are on my stomach. The legs owned by Punz are on my legs. i'm laying on Callahan's legs, and he's laying on george. who is laying on sapnap and sapnap is laying on Dream. Dream is currently sitting up straight but looks like he's about to fall over onto Karl. karl is laying upside down, his legs are over the back of the couch, his back is laying on the place you're supposed to sit, and his head is falling off the back where your legs are supposed to go. but their outfits are different so at least they showered...i hope.

how the hell did this happen.

and now i want a Twinkie because of that damn movie.

y/n went to get up, successfully removing the pairs of legs over their body. but their plan was foiled as they moved their head up from callahan's leg. as soon y/n went to stand up, their shoulder was grabbed and they froze.

y/n slowly looked up and saw callahan blankly staring as his hand was holding their shoulder.

this damn man is going to give me a heart attack. i haven't even graduated yet.

callahan gave a questioning look.

"i've got school in...4-5 hours. it's 3 am. i gotta go home."

callahan shook his head.

"what the fuck do you mean 'no'?! i gotta graduate or i can't help with football-"

callahan stood up, making y/n stand up too.
he walked them to the kitchen and turned on the microwave light. he grabbed a sticky note and scribbled down.

"just don't go tomorrow."

"but i need to or i won't be allowed to help with football."

"then just get rid of the peo-"

"what are you guys doing awake?" dream said as he crossed his arms in the doorway. he leaned against one side as he stared at the two huddled under the little microwave light.

"callahan is trying to convince me not to go to school."

"don't then."

"how many damn times do i have to explain this- i need to do it or i can't help with football."

"then come to our school tomorrow."

"i can't do that!"

"wake up motherfuckers we got a decision to make!" dream yelled in a raspy voice as y/n thought they were going to kill the idiot.

callahan quietly laughed as y/n lightly punched his arm.

"it's all your fault you prick!" y/n whisper yelled as shouts of tiredness and reluctance were heard from the boys in the living room.