That man probably screams out the N-word behind closed doors since he wouldn't say that racist shit when he around black, Hispanic nor Arabic people. I wish that old man to find something better to do other than be rude to everybody in the neighborhood including me and my mom. 

Tania

I'm in the bathroom handling my business after the 2nd block just started about 30 minutes ago. I got up a bit earlier than I normally gets up because my foster dad made some chocolate chips pancake with the chocolate syrup and whipped cream on top this morning.

Yes, my foster dad cook too since he don't always get his wife of 20 something years to cook for him especially around summertime since it's too hot to cook. When I'm done using the bathroom, I flushed the toilet as I got out of the bathroom and washed my hands. When I'm done washing my hand and dried them, I brushed my hair before I go back to my 2nd block along with putting on my lip gloss on.

I'm just letting you know that I'm not wearing anything specials since I'm wearing the black leather pants, black and grey long sleeve shirt and black thigh high boots today.

Tania's outfit

I put my brush in my purse and got out of the bathroom since I been in there long enough and I want to waste anymore times in the bathroom especially when Mrs

I put my brush in my purse and got out of the bathroom since I been in there long enough and I want to waste anymore times in the bathroom especially when Mrs. Lloyd can be such a bitch to everybody sometimes but mostly when she in the bad mood.

Lunchtime

Aleah, Rayvon, Tamika and I is at the cafeteria eating lunch since I got myself some Hormel brand microwavable brand chicken and rice, Hostess brand cup cake and some peach mango Kool Aid jammers

I did packed some lunch last night after I ate dinner because I don't want no corn dog nor the dry ass burger today since it's very bland most of the time. That's why whenever I want some burger, I makes my own since I put some pepper and garlic powder on my patties or I get it from McDonald's or whatever sometimes.

To be honest, I don't eat a lot of fast food restaurant mainly because a lot of people don't washed their hands before they cook anything especially Church's Chicken since it's always too slimy and oily. I'm not kidding, I ate that shit once and I gotten sick for 2 days which is happens last year.

Them people from Church's don't clean their chicken before frying them since I can't be the only ones who gotten sick from chicken that's not clean. That's why it's best if I have an home cooked meals because we always keep our hands washed especially when it's comes to raw meats because one thing we don't want to do is make anybody sick.

While all 3 of us is talking about the random things, Aleah start asking Tamika something.
"Do you got any plans for this Sunday?", She asked as she takes an bite of her butterscotch pudding.
"No, why?", Tamika asked as she takes an bite of the salad. 
"I'm just wondering do you wants to go to the mall, I want you to meet my boyfriend", She said since she have been telling us about her boyfriend a lot lately.