Chapter 15

Bakugou Pov.

"Ey! Bakugou, over here" i looked at shitty hair, waving at me to his table.

I sat down infront of him, as we both wore casual clothes in the Cafe.

"I never even thought you would come"

"Shut up, I'm only here for you to talk to me about Y/n... So what the hell are you GONNA TALK ABOUT HER!!"

Does he have feelings for her?! Does he like her!?! What the hell am I even talking about!?! I will never forgive him.

Shitty hair stood up and bowed in apology to the other customers and sat back again to his seat.

"Chill bakugou... there is just something strange about Y/n that i noticed"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well... there is this news like awhile ago or maybe a months ago. that the heroes have captured a female villain who was around our age at that time. No one revealed her face or any information about her, then i noticed that the teachers had already known Y/n even in the first day she transfered, and then at the beach i saw aizawa-sensei walked to her room while i was about to go back to where me and shinsou had shared room... i heard a bit of their saying that eri loves to teleport with Y/n in the past, i'm just kinda bit suspicious about her"

I stayed silent as he keep talking. I listened to every detail of his words about her.

"I don't know what i am saying but... eri and Y/n knew each other before eri was rescued"

"You don't have any evidence to prove that Y/n was the captured villain"

"But think about it dude, is there any weird things you notice about Y/n?"

"What weird things about Y/n?" Pikachu appeared "didn't know you guys would be here? My house is just a walk from here"

"Hey man, we were just talking about the crush of bakugou" i deathly glared at him and yelled forbiden words.

Your Pov.

"Hey eri" i picked her up which she hugged me with those cute little hands around my neck.

Mirio smiled in greeting at me... so basically the big three also know i was a villain in the past. But it's no biggie cause they accept me for who i am now.

"Where's tamaki-san?" I asked looking for him around.

"he's in his beloved home, he won't come out" mirio replied. "By the way, when will you able to have your own dorm?"

"Maybe next week, they're not yet sure if i can be trustful to the heroes yet"

By the thought of moving in the dorm, i guess i need to start packing just incase if they finally welcomed me there.

My thought cut off as eri tugged my hair a bit.

"Y/n, your birthday is coming up... me and aizawa-san picked up a beautiful present for you yesterday. He told me not to tell you though" eri innocently smiled.

"When's your birthday?" Mirio asked, eager to know.

"Don't mind it... but it's next week, i mean you can give me presents if you want"

The smell of unwrapping gifts, my favourite. Twice and the gang always have time to give me gifts during only my birthday of course and all for one also has been giving me the things i needed. Since he's the one who took me in and took care of me.

"Don't worry i got the right one to give you" Mirio cheered. "Me and tamaki will be going shopping, today"

"Wait, i am not going" Tamaki appeared behind mirio.

"Good timing, let's go" Mirio quickly grab him and bid goodbye at you and eri.

"Guess we both have our girls hang out"

I was about use my quirk and held eri tightly, But someone interupted me when i heard my name being called.

"Y/n" i looked at todoroki "what are you doing here by the dorm?"

"Oh, I was planning to check by the dorms today but change of plans the baby sitter of eri ran away and left eri to me"

"I can help take care of her"

Maybe we should go to the amusement park and buy candy apples for eri.

"Great, let's go somwhere then"

_________