Chapter 6

I touch a picture frame, that is bakugou and midoriya-kun were a child.

My eyes started to tear up as soon as the door opened behind me.

"Huh?" Bakugou eyes wides as tears run down to my cheeks.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"What the hell you talking about?" Bakugou looked at you very confused.

"Why the hell are you so... CUTE!? when you were a child?!" My eyes beamed as he deadpanned.  "Look at this you look like a Lil pomerenian! And look at midoriya-kun! Who looks like a baby broccoli"

The door slammed open, seeing Mitsuki carrying a book.

"Wait till you see this!" Mitsuki grin, as he showed me a photo album.

"Oi! Don't you know how to knock?!"

"It's not like your doing perverted stuff" mitsuki evily laughed which i teamed up with her. "You can eat while we watch these baby photos" mitsuki looked at me.

.....

3rd person Pov.

"Look at this little butt" mitsuki cooed as you hold your laugh.

Bakugou grumpily frowned at you both, as he is in verge to kick you out of his room.

"And look at this, it's his tiny winnie-"

"That's it! Get out!" Bakugou yelled in annoyance, pointing at his door.

"Sit down, this isn't even your property" mitsuki stated.

"Shut up old hag!"

"Stop calling me old hag!"

Masaru came in and started to calm them both down.

You watched them while munching your meal. "Get him, Mitsuki-san"

.....

"That was a good meal..." you groaned smiling as there is an twinkle aura behind you. "By the way, are you and midoriya-kun childhood friends?" You asked

"Tsk, non of your business"

"C'mon tiny winnie-"

"If you dare to continue that, your dead"

"Damn, who hurt you?" You slightly backed up at him.

You both stopped as soon as you are on your front door.

"Don't tell everyone that you come to my house today" he stated which you nodded at him like a kid "See ya tomorrow" he waved walking away.

"See ya" you waved back, going in.

As you walked in, you stopped by the living room and looked at endeavor and then at hawks who is sitting on the couch.

"Sup" you looked at endeavor who ignored your oddly greeting at him.

"Kid, your back" hawks cheerly says, "anyways this is endeavor"

"Yeah i know him" you say spectating him "his the one who took me to the hero commission" you shrugged off.

"you know his son right?"

"Todoroki-kun?" You asked even though you know.

"Yes, Shoto my son" endeavor seriously said "I can tell you both are quite close, since my daughter told me"