Chapter 7

"Hey Y/n~" denki mischievously grin behind you.

"Hm?" You faced him as he looked sideways from the left to right as if someone might hear you both.

"Did you visit at bakugou's house?" He asked which you tensed up a bit.

"Huh? Why would i be there?" You nervously closed smiled at him.

"C'mon Y/n, i saw bakugou carrying you to his house" you sighed in defeat as you told the whole story.

"That makes sense" denki says then continued "Anyways... let's go to this new arcade that just opened! I know you like games since i heard you talked about it with the girls"

"stalker" you mumbled

"Hey! I am not a stalker! It's not my fault you have a big mouth-" he immediately stopped as he startled at your death glare at him. "Nevermind... meet you after school"

____

"By the way there is this cool guy who brain washed people" denki said while playing at the machine infront of him.

"Is he hot?" You asked as you watched him trying to beat your high score.

"Check my phone, There's a photo of him there" you grab his phone from his bag and opened it, Surely there is no password.

"You have good taste in men"

"I'm not GAY!"

"Then why you have a photo of him?"

"To brag other girls to join U.A, that there is a lot of handsome men. Like me"

You ignored him as you scrolled in his phone, you opened another photo which came out a lady who you remembered the day you met toga.
"Do you know her?" You asked

"She's in the top 10 hero, pury. Why you asked?"

So she's a hero? So that means the league was just trying to take down that lady cause she's a hero, and that means...

yeah i still don't what's the meaning.

"Well... Gotta go" you said, grabbing your bag.

"Wait, let me just finish this" denki quickly said but you are already walking away. "Y/n!"

As you looked back at him, you suddenly came in contact at someone's chest.

"Mother fu-" you blinked as you looked at the guy infront of you.

"Oh shinso, you came" denki commented behind you, that glared a bit at you for ruining his game.

"Uhh... hey" he waved at him and looked at you. "You good?"

"Bye" you didn't waste anytime as you walked away at them. But still denki followed you and be followed by shinsou.

"Where are you going?" Denki asked trying to catch up to you.

"I don't know" you answered which he deadpanned a bit, He then whispered at shinsou.

"Hey! Are you really alright? Is there something wrong" shinsou asked

"No-" you then stopped as your eyes clouded by white.

"This will work" denki sighed and told shinsou to di activate his quirk.

"Fucking fine, I'll tell you guys after. Even though i just met you" you pointed At shinsou who was a bit startled at your statement.