Chapter 3

Days passed and it is now weekend, you stared at the ceiling in boredom, you already do your homework and also tried to be fixated on your phone just to skip the time.

Your brother left a note again on the counter when you woke up. He said that he needs to go early to do hero work.

You called todoroki but no answer from him.

.....

Your Pov.

I knocked at todoroki-kun house, only to be opened by a nice looking lady.

"Can i help you?" She asked nicely.

This must be todoroki sister, sheesh why is his family have a good face.

"I am todoroki-kun classmate from U.A, I'm Y/n"

"Come in, come in" she let me walked in as she closed the door behind. "I'm fuyumi by the way. I'll go call him for you, please take a sit" i nodded at her and took a sit at a nearest chair.

As she walked away i heard her squealed in excitement "wahhh... shoto is getting a girlfriend soon, he grow up so fast"

Why is everyone mistakenly thought i am someone's girlfriend, even though i just met them.

"Y/n, what brings you here?" I was cut off by my thoughts when todoroki appeared.

"Ho-" i looked at his sister as i was about to say the nickname i gave him. Wait.... what am i doing here again?
Ah yes of course, I'm bored
"Todoroki-kun, let's go eat somewhere. my treat"

"I'm kinda busy today..." todoroki mumbled.

"Bummer, I'm gonna get going then. See ya on monday" as i was about to walk out, todoroki stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Wait!" He says "Tomorrow, let's go somewhere tomorrow. I can treat you"

"next time, i got an important place to go tomorrow. So don't worry about it hot- i mean todoroki-kun" i waved bye at him and bowed politely to his sister.

I guess I'll get myself a treat then.

.....

Shoto Todoroki Pov.

"Shoto you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend"

I looked at my sister as she is mistakenly saying that Y/n is my girlfriend.

"It's kinda sad that you are busy today" sis sadly says.

"Sis, Y/n isn't my-"

"Shoto, tell her to visit here when she has free time. I'm gonna cook her my specialty dish" sis beamed and walked away.

"Sigh..."

Your Pov.

I walked inside a convenience and bought a (favorite snack) as soon i walked out, i noticed a familiar hair color.

"YOU JUST SCARED A KID AGAIN?!?"

"HUH?!? IT IS NOT MY FAULT HE IS SCARED OF ME! YOU OLD HAG"

"DON'T TALK BACK AT ME YOU BRAT"

I better hid my appearance at the two pomerenians, i was about to walked away until a kid bumped to me.

"your hawks younger sister!" He beamed as i deadpanned.

"Bye kid" As i was about to dashed my way home, i tripped at the floor which caused me to fell on my face to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" pomerenian pointed at me as his mom just slapped the back of his head.