Chapter 2

"Oh hey angry pomerenian" i said, looking up to him.

"What did you call me?!?"

"I am not going to say it again... pomerenian" i smirked teasing him a bit.

"Shut the hell up Witch"

"don't call me that" i stated then continued "Anyways... what brings you here?" I asked looking up at him suspiciously.

"Non of your god damn business"

"Then why did you approach me?"

"Is that illegal!!"

"Well-"

"Oh who's your friend?" My brother appeared with a food on his hands.

"Tsk, I'm gonna get going. See ya tomorrow" as bakugou about to walk away, keigo stopped him by blocking his path with his wings.

"How about we get along, as you know my little sister"

"I am not here to get along!"

"How about we go to my penthouse then, we can talk there"

"NO!" Me and bakugou said in unison.

......

3rd Person's Pov.

"I'm hawks, so what is your relationship with my little sister?" Hawks is sitting on the couch while you are sitting next to him, Ignoring what he is talking.

"Look! I'm not here to look someone who is getting in my way"

"Ahhh... i see, what do you think about her?"

Bakugou frowned at him, With an irk to punch the hero.

"Keigo, what are you doing?"

"Oh c'mon, it doesn't hurt to know my lil sissy more of what you are doing in school"

"Lil sissy?" Bakugou says and hold his laugh at you. "Hah! You have worst nickname than i have!"

"You guys are in nickname basis now?" Hawks smiled fakely "Y/n go to your room"

"Hell nah, I don't want to. I won't let you say embarrassing things about me"

"...."

"Fine" you stand up in defeat and left them.

"Look, kid. I appreciate that you are close with my sister, but there is no way you will be dating her"

"What the hell you are talking about?!? I don't even like that lil sissy of yours" bakugou furiosly said "I'm just wasting my time here, See ya"

"Hey wait, let me tell you this" hawks stopped him by the front door "Y/n has a rough past which I can't tell you, so I'm begging you to be close to her and be with her when I'm not beside her"

"What is this? The wing hero begging me?" Bakugou cockily smirked at him.

"Look kid, I am begging you" hawks seriously said as bakugou frowned.

"Tsk, fine" and with that bakugou left.

___

You walked to school and felt someone tapped your shoulder.

"Oh hey hot stuff, you walking the same direction as me?"

"Ah yes, i just live there" he pointed his house that you just walked by.

"That's great, i can visit you now everyday to get the chocolates from the girls who had given you" you said, pumping up.

"...."

"Oh c'mon don't tell no one gave you?"

"Well there is but i don't want them, so i just gave them back"

"What why?!" You said as your soul just  left your body. "The goodness and rich of chocolates, you just gave them back when the girl hardly works for them"

"Yes cause I don't really need it"

"You really are a straightforward"

"Is it wrong?"

"No actually, i kinda like that someone is straight to the point" you looked at him and noticed he looked away from you. You grinned as you knew something "are you blushing?" You teased poking his shoulder.

"I am not"

"your bad at lying" you deadpanned.

______

"Finally I'm done" you sighed in relief as you just finished the quiz. And passed it to midnight.

'Hope i got All the correct answers' you mentally thought.

"wait Y/n, are you sure about your answers?"  You stopped and looked at midnight.

"Mhm" you replied without any thinking as she just nods at you.

"Ok, you can go"

.....

Your Pov.

"Y/n, come join in our table" mina waved.

I walked up to them and sit next to her.

"Yesterday was fun!" Mina smiled "i am  so excited to go again next time"

"Where did you guys go yesterday?" Red hair asked.

"We go to karaoke, wanna come with us next time?"

"Of course!" Yellowed hair respond.
"I bet Y/n will be impressed by my voice"

"She'll be gone once she hear you sing" bakugou stated.

"Don't be jelly, kaachan" yellow haired says as i ate my food, ignoring them "Don't worry, I know you and Y/n are dating like i saw you both last night-"

"Dating?!?" The bakusquad shouts in unison, while i choke my own food.

"Here" black haired dude gave me water, Which i gulped it down my throat.

"Yes, i saw Y/n last night first and followed by bakugou who approached her, they were both talking normaly in the festival"

That was your point of view of us? I mentally deadpanned

And also... so he was the one i sensed that someone is looking at me, but it was a tense one that someone is looking at me that i felt like a glare.

"Thanks" i thanked the dude who gave me water.

"What the hell are you talking about dunce face?!" Bakugou yelled at him.

"Calm down bakugou"

"Shut up shitty hair" red haired sweatdropped that he still is trying to calm angry pomerenian down.

"Me and bakugou are not dating" you corrected "he was just talking to me about... nonsense"

"What do you mean nonsense?!!"

"He confessed to you?"

"What? Of cours-" a voice suddenly cut you off.

"Y/n, your probably finished with your lunch. We can go back to the classroom first" todoroki-kun seriously said, as his face is stoic.

"I'm gonna get going" i bowed at them in goodbye and walked with todoroki-kun.

3rd Person Pov.

"Looks like bakugou have an enemy" denki commented.

"tsk" bakugou ignored him and walked away with his tray.