"April," Jackson reasoned as he caught up to her speed, "all I'm asking is a few details—"

"Eight o'clock, tonight, after we get out of work— at the same time Holly's bachelorette party begins." April noted, glancing at her clock before sighing, "I have to get back to the E.R.—"

Jackson turned his eyes to slants, "That's not—"

"Actually, that is a few details." April quirked a brow, turning to face him as she stopped in her steps, "And I'm trying to do my job, boss."

Jackson paused as April pressed the button for the elevator, "...Well, as your boss, I'm—"

"As your best woman," April corrected, "I'm in change of everything."

Jackson scoffed, "Says who?"

April grinned as the elevator doors opened, "Holly."

Jackson exhaled deeply as he glanced to the ground, defeated, "Damn..." Glancing at his phone as the doors opened, Jackson frowned his brows while Alex approached him— prompting Jackson to ask, "Did you tell Holly we weren't having fries on the menu?"

"What?" Alex chuckled, shaking his head as Jackson squinted at him, "No— why do you think I told her that?"

"Because you've been messing with her this entire week." Jackson reminded, quirking a brow as Alex mustered the most innocent smile he could create.

"I hate people." Holly admitted, crossing her arms in front of her chest as she sat next to Jackson in the attendings lounge— waiting for their groups to meet them as they waited impatiently together.

"Me, too." Jackson exhaled, sinking lower in his spot as he continued, "All I wanted to do was know what we were doing— I asked April twice and she didn't answer me."

"I asked Cristina and she threatened to call me 'Four' again." Holly frowned, sinking in her spot as she recalled, "And told me 'No spoilers' straight to my face—" She met his eyes, "that's our thing."

Jackson shook his head, chuckling as he joked,"They just don't get us, do they?"

"They really don't." Holly nodded, "Let's just get married and live on a deserted island with Frodo, okay?"

"Where would we get ramen and fries if it's deserted?" Jackson questioned, quirking a brow as he thought over the idea.

"...Nevermind." Holly lightly laughed before frowning her brows at the sound of footsteps— instantly, a groan escaped her lips as she sat up, "They're coming."

Jackson joined her as he sighed, "Great—"

"Jackson," April grinned as she popped her head in through the open doorway, "everything's ready— let's go!"

Jackson nodded, coming to a stand, "All right—"

"Holly! Move it!" Cristina commanded, waving a hand to the woman before continuing on her journey towards the elevator with Steve and Derek behind her.

Holly grabbed Jackson's extended hand and pulled herself up as she exhaled, "Okay—"

"Yeah, Holly," Steve teased, mimicking Cristina's stern tone as he popped his head in, "move it or—"

"Mostow!" Cristina's voice echoed through the hall, prompting the ortho attending to snap his head over.

"I'm going!"

"Is the blindfold really necessary?" Holly chuckled, placing her arms blindly in front of her as she attempted to identify the location she was placed in with her other senses.

"Yes." Cristina commented, walking in front of the group to lead them towards the area she had prepared.

"Okay... just don't lead me into a wall— ow! Steve!" Holly scoffed, bringing a hand to her face before blindly reaching behind her to attack the man.

"It was too hard to resist, sorry!" Steve laughed lightly as Derek took control of guiding Holly.

"Derek," Holly began, unsure if he'd do the same, "do not—"

"Don't lead the girl into a wall." Cristina remarked over her shoulder, subtly catching Derek about to lead Holly towards a wall.

"Yeah, what she said." Holly nodded, continuing to march forward as she exhaled softly, "So, where are we?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Cristina assured, turning the corner.

Holly frowned her brows, "But when is soon—?"

"Now." Cristina nodded, allowing Derek and Steve to remove the blindfold from Holly's eyes.

Holly smiled as she opened her eyes, "Finally—" She paused, gaping wide at the planetarium visuals in front of her— the walls were covered in brightly shining stars and above remained a beautiful scenery of the galaxy.

It was the exact location she and Lexie discussed throughout their years of working together— the very reason they decided to obtain scrub caps based on astronomy.

Holly felt water reach her eyes as she glanced around the heavenly room, "H-How—?"

"Do you know how many times I've had to listen to you and Lexie talk about stars and crap whenever we'd have rounds?" Cristina scoffed, recalling the long year of having them as interns, "I thought this would be nice— you're hugging me."

"Sorry." Holly apologized with a cringe, releasing Cristina from her hold as she grinned at the area around her, "I-I can't believe we're actually here."

Unable to fight a small smile, Cristina sighed as she wrapped her arms around Holly, "I can't believe you're marrying Harper Avery's grandson."

"I can't believe she hasn't noticed the fries." Steve and Derek answered in unison as they munched on the snacks set by a catering crew nearby.

Holly's smile widened as she pulled away from the hug and chuckled, "There's fries!"

if y'all wanted to know— jackson's bachelor party was hosted at bailey+ben's wedding venue (where jolly had their first kiss) and they (alex, april, matthew) camped outside despite having the venue booked, played video games, and had ramen. holly's was at a planetarium, she got a signed copy of a book jackson recommended to her when they first started dating, and then they partied

ALSKJDFHLASKDJ 'NO SPOILERS' 🥺✨ (if y'all don't remember, it was referenced when holly proposed to jackson ✨) 

IT'S THE WAY I HAD TO PUT A CONTENT WARNING BECAUSE Y'ALL, I THINK, WOULD BE LIKE 😀 AT THE MENTION OF LEXIE AGAIN AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER ASDFKJHSADF 

ALSO :} i have a free chapter before big chapter 90 because i'm pulling an ellis grey so is there anything (alternate universe or canon) that y'all would like to see 😳😳