Chapter 4

"Ughhh," Jasmine groaned as she opened her eyes. The light shining through her window only made the pounding in her head worse and she quickly shut her eyes again, pulling the blanket up over her face.

As the groggy girl slowly woke up, she groaned in pain and touched the sore spot on her head.

"What the-..." then the events of last night came rushing back to her and she shot up in her bed and looked around panicked. She was alive. She was alive. And there was no one in her house trying to kill her. She put a hand to her pounding head and slowly got up out of bed, opening the bedroom door and going to the living room.

Everything was in its rightful place and she frowned. Either she was going crazy or something really did happen last night.

"What the hell happened?" So she just shrugged and went back to her bedroom, snatching an ice pack from the freezer on her way. Jasmine held it to her head and sat on her bed, looking around for any sign that last night really happened.

And there is was. A piece of folded paper on her desk beside her laptop and camera, her name written on the front. She grabbed it and unfolded it carefully, just in case it was a bomb or something.

"You never know. It's a crazy world out there," she told herself as she opened it. She fought the urge to smile when she saw who it was from.

"Raphael. You sneaky turtle you." Jasmine bit her lip and smiled when she read the note.

Jasmine,

I know you probably have some questions, and that I should probably answer them. If you're up for it, meet me on the roof tonight at midnight.

Raphael

P.S. Take some Tylenol. You got a pretty nasty hit to the head

Jasmine placed the note down and smiled at his concern.

"So I'm not crazy." She told herself. The ice pack now discarded to the side, Jasmine glanced at the clock, that now read just after 12 noon, and started getting ready for her meeting with Raph. She first grabbed Tylenol for the aching in her head, then she dug through her closet and drawers, trying to find a proper outfit for tonight, the smile never leaving her face.

But what she didn't realize was that getting ready took wayyyy shorter than expected. So at just past 2, Jasmine was laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling. She let out a long sigh before reaching for the red pen on her desk.

As she laid on her bed, she passed the time by drawing a small red heart on the side of her wrist, Raphael's face burned into her mind the whole time.

She wasn't sure what, but there was something about this particular turtle that was-... different. She finished the heart and put the pen down, setting an alarm on her phone and deciding to take a nap until she needed to leave.

As Jasmine fell asleep, her thoughts stayed focused on one thing.

Raphael.

<<{}>>

Raph sighed as he untaped his hands. He had just finished beating the shell out of the punching bag to try and take his thoughts off Jasmine.

If you couldn't tell, it didn't work. He groaned and pulled out his phone from a pouch on his belt and checked the time. Only 2:06. Still 10 more hours until he met with her. He huffed and stood up, brushing away a tickling feeling on his wrist, before going out to the living area where Mikey was lounging on the couch watching TV.