Chapter 3

Edit- OML I just noticed that I said her parents were scientists, but in the first chapter I said they were photographer. I switched it now. It's fixed. Oops

"Jasmine," the name kept swirling in his mind, making a smile appear on his face every time he thought about the girl. He was currently walking through the entrance to the lair, where Donnie was sitting watching Mikey play a video game.

"Aww come on!" He heard Mikey frown as his character was killed. Raph smirked at his brothers antics and hopped over the couch to sit. Donnie glanced his way briefly before going back to his phone.

"Jasmine," he felt himself smile again and finally Donnie noticed something was not right with his usually temperamental brother.

"So how did your run go?" He asked, curious to see his brothers answer. Raph just glanced at him and replaced his smile with his normal brooding expression.

"Good. It was good." He said nonchalantly. Donnie raised an eye ridge, his brown eyes bore into his brother. Raph barely noticed, his gaze slipped to the side to stare into space, a small smile returning. Donnie sighed.

"Okay. What happened?" Raph looked at him, obviously surprised.

"What? Nothing. Nothing happened," he said quickly. The genius turtle was too smart and knew Raph too well to believe that excuse. So he did what he did best. Observed. He watched as Raph stared into space, a tiny smile gracing his normally frowning face. His eyes had a half glazed over look to them and Donnie knew immediately what had happened.

"Who is she?" He smirked and leaned back, crossing his arms. Mikey paused his game and looked at Raph as well with a huge smirk. Raphs eyes went wide and he started to panic.

"Who's who? I don't know anyone. Who are you taking about?" He stammered out. Donnie chuckled.

"Oh come on Raphael. Don't hand me that nonsense. What happened tonight?" Raph sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"I maybe-... kinda-... got caught?"

"You what?" Came a new voice. Raph winced and turned to see Leo standing at the entrance to the dojo, his arms crossed and blue eyes staring Raph down.

"How did she catch you?" Asked Donnie, half amused half concerned.

"She was taking pictures of the city and I didn't see her until she had taken the pictures already. I just so happened to be in the frame." He explained. Donnie sat up more.

"You did get that camera right?"

"Don't worry Don. I erased the cameras memory." He waved off his brother. Donnie stared him down so hard he thought his head would explode.

"And you did make sure to erase the hard-drives backup storage memory-... right?" Raphs confidence deflated.

"The what?"

"The-... oh my god never mind," groaned Donnie as he stood and walked to his computers. "Where is she now?"

"Probably still at her apartment."

"Okay, I need that camera so I can erase it fully. Since SOMEONE didn't do that," he looked over his shoulder to Raph who groaned.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that it had a second memory! Besides, I don't think she would even want those photos of me."

<<{}>>

Meanwhile, Jasmine was hooking her camera up to her laptop were she was backing up the secondary memory drive.