Part 47- bellas wedding pt.1

Start from the beginning

Tony- "shush you" he said jokingly

Y/n- oh fuck off

Brogan- fuck off

Steve- LANGUAGE!

tony just burst out laughing while everyone was in shock.

Y/n- brogan honey dont say that.

Brogan- fuck off

Bucky- this is too funny

Y/n- for god sake anyway bella please carry on.

Bella- okay. I was thinking why dont we all just stay here tonight and play some games and just chill then the boys leave tomorrow morning because to be honest its peeing down with rain and us girls have no idea how to get to asgard so loki can take us up.

Thor- why dont we just go asgard tonight theres loads of spare rooms.

Bella- i dont want to see you tomorrow though until the wedding.

Y/n- that place is huge bells last year i went up there with loki to see valk and its huge.

(Valkarie is alive with korg meek and the gardiens they are all living in asgard with valkarie in charge. Thor decided to stay with the avengers along with loki while they just visited Asgard, friga and odin are not alive but heimdel is. Btw im sorry my spelling is terrible )

Bella- okay finee loki you stay and help us get up there the rest of the men go on up we will meet you up there.

Tony- y/n want me to take the kids?

Y/n- sure will you be okay?

Tony- im tony stark im always okay.

Y/n- "haha okay" so with that i kissed him on the lips and the men and the kids walked outside to let heimdel let them up while me and the girls and loki got the dresses and everything that we needed.

A while after loki took us up and we landed in the castle.

Korg- good afternoon everyone. I hope you all are doing great

Y/n- hey korg you are you doing buddy?

Korg-all good here thank you

Y/n- awh good where is everyone?

Korg- watching tv in the room straight down

Loki- thank you rock man

So we walked down to the main room exept bella and nat because they went to hide the dresses. I walk up to tony and stood behind the sofa where he was sitting and put my hands over his eyes.

Y/n- guess who

Tony- i dont know snow white?

Y/n- haha i wish

Tony then turned around and pulled my arm so i would fall onto his lap.

Tony- well well well its not snow white but it is a beautiful queen

Y/n- you are cute aint you.

Brogan- mummy?

Y/n- yes sweetie?

Brogan- fuck off

Tony- "oh my god" he said while pissing himself laughing

Y/n- no brogan stop saying that

Brogan- sorry mummy

Y/n- its okay dont say it again okay?

Brogan- okay.

Nat- hey

Bella- we need to do something

Peter- hide and seek.

Happy- i am not playing this game here its too big i will get lost.

Tony- can you watch the kids then i want to play and y/n is hiding with me

Y/n- ugh fine

Tony- hey no sex ok?

Tony- haha no

So me and tony went to hide and we hid in a dark walk in cupboard. We hid behind all the boxes and placed boxes on top of us so they couldn't see. Nat and steve were counting. I moved my hand and it landed somewhere and I thought it was something on the floor.

Tony- "thor said no sex so its unfair that you are teasing me" he whispered in my ear.

Y/n- "how am i teasing you?" I whispered back

Tony- "your hand is right on my dick baby" he whispered

Y/n- "sorry wel to be honest i dont know what i am touching in hear its so dark" I whispered while moving it away.

Tony- "no need to say sorry" he whispered then i could feel his face in-front of my face. Then the door opened and i started giggling so tony kissed me.

Nat- anything?

Steve- nothing in here.

With that the door closed and tony pulled away. I got bored so i straddled him and put my hand down his trousers and could feel him go hard.

Y/n- "now im teasing" I whispered while i pull down his trousers and boxers so his dick came out. I then moved one of the boxes so i was in-front of him and tony moved my head and i placed it in my mouth. "Dont moan ok?"

Tony- no promises there honey

So he started helping me bob my head up and down and i could feel him tug my hair. He flung his head back in pleasure and i started to go faster. To be honest he had the biggest dick ever so it was hard to do this in a cupboard. A few minutes later i could feel him twitch and he came all in my mouth. "Swallow honey" he whispered. I wasn't going to i was going to spit but it was awkward because there was knowhere to spit it so i did as he said and sat down next to him while he put it away.

Tony- that was amazing fair play

Y/n- well pleanty of practice with you so it probably would be amazing

Tony- i think we should head back nobody has found us.

Y/n- your right.

So we got out of the cupboard and walked back to the others hand in hand.

Tony- make way champions coming through

Nat- where the heck were  you?

Y/n- secret natasha secret

Thor- better not had sex

Tony- oh we didn't

Thor- good

Bella- should we play a game?

Y/n- lemme put the kids to bed it is 8 o clock so its their bedtime.

Tony- ok

So everyone said goodnight to them and i put them in out room but in the built on part with two single beds in and said goodnight and shut the door. Then walked downstairs and played monopoly with everyone. By the time we had finished it was 1.30am and we were all tired so we all went bed