Chapter tweleve ~ feeling like shite

Lexi Barnes' Pov
"So my mum was..." I started but this shit hurts me.
"Ma'am or satan as I like to call here was abusive she liked to hit me I don't know what I did but she never wanted me in the first place so when she landed me in her care she didn't give a damn when we moved I was four and couldn't talk very well so when we moved to Nottingham and lived around a lot of Polish immigrants they taught me there language so I was twelve before Dani taught me English, before that I was fluent in Italian, Spanish, French, BSL, ASL, German, Russian and Polish. We moved away from our original home in Nottingham to the other side of Nottingham. I have graduated high school did that when I was nine I have finished sixth form I was ten then and I have a few college degrees." I said not noticing that Dani and Chris where here now.
"A few is an understatement, she has ten, one in all eight languages she knows one in computer science and here last one is Fashion. She just doesn't like to brag." Dani laughed while I shot him the nastiest glare known.
"I run a fashion business with a net worth of one billion dollars and I run a IT company with a net worth of two billion dollars. They are all run by me Avalon modeled most of the clothes, speaking of Avalon I got a message the morning in code which gives me the coordinates of one of our old spots we used to meet I have sent some of my gang members to check it out but I have an idea that it is either a trap or they are making me do a scavenger hunt for the final destination of my girlfriend." I said.
"The Russian mafia is sick like that." Levi said.
"Definitely Demetrius want his son to marry Avalon but when she came out as lesbian he lost it and tried to kill me but didn't get the effect he wanted we thought he was just going to leave us alone because I mean that's what we all thought but he came back on my thirteenth birthday to just like fuck up my life some more." I said before grabbing my crutches and going to the deck for a blunt.
I walked back into the house and said good night to everyone before heading to bed, I changed in to my pyjamas. But because I was cold I decided to sleep in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

The next I woke up and threw up the contents of my stomach in to my toilet, weirdly I really cold and felt like shite

The next I woke up and threw up the contents of my stomach in to my toilet, weirdly I really cold and felt like shite. So I left my room singing a tune to distract myself, I made myself a coffee and went and sat in the living room in my own bubble.
Leo Barnes' Pov
I walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast for the day, after Lexi told us everything we all worried but in the end Dani helped us see that she has been doing this for quite a while already.
I walked into the sitting room and saw Lexi shaking while looking really out of it but not panic attack out of it but like she was ill.
I placed my hand on her forehead to find her burning up.
"Hey, Nova how about we take you upstairs, you're not looking to good once you're in bed I will get Louis to come see what is wrong okay?" I asked.
"Yup that's fine and I like you calling me Nova. I was sick when I woke up, and I am freezing. Best part is I feel like shite." She said hugging me as I picked her up, she was always so adorable it's hard to hate her. She was acting like we used to when we were kids especially when she rested her head on my shoulder. When we got to here room I saw her eyes droop as if she were asleep but then she shot up and ran to the bathroom, I followed her, I was holding her hair back while calling Louis.
"Louis get to Lexi's room now she is sick but like really out of it too." I said hanging up on him. I used my now free hand to rub circles on her arm.
I looked up to the door way, I saw Louis looking really concerned. I mean who wouldn't be our sister who had been mostly emotionless was now crying and hugging the toilet while she was vomiting.
Once she was finished being sick me and Louis moved her to her bed she was looking as if she was about to pass out she passed me her phone and said call Jay.
Obviously I did because my ill sister was now passed out. I rung the contact name Jay.
"Hello boss, didn't expect this." To my surprise a feminine voice responded.
"Hi is this Jay?" I asked.
"Yes, who are you and why do you have Lexi's phone?" She asked me.
"I am Nova's brother." I said.
"Oh! You're Leo she said you called her Nova." She quipped.
"My sister has just passed out she is quite ill but before passing out she said to call you." I said confused.
"I will be there in ten minutes." She said hanging up the phone Louis was next to me and Nova.
About eight minutes later there was a nock at the door and apparently our brothers were all awake so Levi answered the door and confusedly walked her here.
"Oh my dear lord you simplona." Jay Monroe said walking in to the room. (Nit wit in Spanish)
"I am guessing this has happened before?" Louis asked.
Jay Monroe's Pov
"I am guessing this has happened before?" Louis asked.
"She overworks her body, doesn't eat as much as she should, she barely drinks anything but coffee, she smokes more and she doesn't sleep well. Essentially she drives her body until the only way out of it is through her becoming sick. Any way nice to see you all again, as you know I am Jay, Jay Monroe and your sister dated my little sister i am Lexi's age rather than sixteen like Avalon is." I explained.
"Okay what do you want us to do?" Levi asked.
"Could you leave so I can change her out of this she needs to cool not boil herself." I said, they all walked into the hallway way Louis closed the door behind him. I walked into Lexi's wardrobe and grabbed a pair of pyjamas.
Of course she had to own the Peter Parker one that is a very Lexi thing to have.
(This is what I mean)

I open the room door and let her brothers in and one of them had been staring at both of my wrists

I open the room door and let her brothers in and one of them had been staring at both of my wrists. After a good five minutes he turned to me.
"You're one of Lexi's sub leaders aren't you?" Liam asked.
"Yes as my wrist says in Russian sub leader it has been my role since I met your lunatic sister, and I am one of her childhood friends with my spade tattoo that we got done yesterday we did try and get her to stay with us at the gang house yesterday but she said she had to be home by two pm so we let her go she shared her food with me like we always do but I realized she barely ate which mean Voldemort the lord bitch didn't let her eat and put that bloody padlock back on the fridge. Did you hear that your fucking birth giver died in a drink driving accident but they couldn't tell who was at fault she killed a sober man who had a wife and two lovely daughters because she couldn't fucking go without more booze or drugs. You're birth givers is the reason my best friend has seven arrest warrants if she ends up back in some of the most common places of the Uk cause your sister was ok getting the shit beat out of her but when they beat Voldemort she lost it because everyone that raised her always said no matter their behavior you always defend your elders." I said feeling absolutely fuming.
"Hey Jay, lass calm down I am ok just forget some shite come here!" Lexi rasped out. I walked to her and settled myself in the spot she kept tapping, she played with my hair and tried to calm me down before she herself fell asleep.
"When she is ill she lets herself be vulnerable so be careful around her or she will go all mother hen on you like just now." I said as the boys came and got settled in the bedroom soon all of her brothers including Laurence where in here. It's very odd to see the Italian mafia looking so worried about their sister who they had been searching for an never thought they would find.
"How is the Avalon hunt going?" Laurence asked me.
"We are getting closer I sent two teams out there this morning and they should be at the second location by this afternoon. As Lexi suspected the handwriting is Demetrius' right now I am just hoping it is not a trap because if it is it will break Lexi. Ever since she met my sister she has said to me I am going to marry that girl, if my sister is missing that is no longer an option. I know you never met Avalon but she made Lexi's darkest days brighter she was stubborn and fierce but with Lexi she changed, my sister came out of her shell. She saw a life without the mafia, they had our gang they had chosen their own family but after Avalon was kidnapped she lost the light in her eyes. My family then decided to move back to Corfu in Greece, I left Tom and Theo to look out for her but then their parents made them move over here. She only had Dani who was and still is a brother to her but eventually you jackasses scouted him and he too had to leave. Lexi told me about everything so you are never ok, I am the one who bought her the cutlass she used to scare you with Leo, I am the one who taught her to hide weapons on her person at all times but the right hook she gave you that was all Dani's doing. Wait why is she wearing makeup and contacts?" I said thinking out loud.
"She has a scar going across her face from her chin to her eye wait she's is wearing contacts." Louis said.
"Yup. Lexi can we get them contacts out please they won't judge you." I said coaxing her to remove the contact.
"Thats what looked different the whole time you were wearing contacts, you got both the birth giver and dad's eyes." Levi said smiling.
"Yup now I am going to hurl let me up Jay." She muttered as I followed her to the bathroom were she proceeded to throw up everything from this morning.
Lexi Barnes' Pov
"Yup now I am going to hurl let me up Jay." I muttered as Jay followed me to the bathroom were I proceeded to throw up everything from this morning.
I hate being sick my anxiety goes mental like it is right now and my adhd is going to go mental in about thirty minutes that's what always happens when I'm sick.
I mean at least Leo called Jay she always know what to do when I am ill.
"Hey how about we watch a movie?" She asked me as I laid in Lucas' arms on my bed.
"Can we watch any marvel movie please." I begged her knowing that she can't say no to me. She smiled and said yes before sitting on my bed with me and Lucas. The rest of my brothers are all on quilts on the floor.
This is what family is meant to be like.