Chapter eleven ~ gang princess you wouldn't last one minuet in a gang

Lexi Barnes' Pov
The next morning I woke up alone in my bed and my phone was going mental, so I picked it up.
"Boss we are coming over today the cars have all been shipped and so have your bikes I am assuming you have been to the house." Jay said sounding bored.
"Yes the house is ready, everyone but myself, you, Tom and Theo are sharing rooms it's not like we do anything but sleep in there so the should be no problem there there is a gym in the basement." I said quietly.
I am a gang leader well I used to like be leader with Avalon but then she disappeared but my gang are moving here.
Theo, Tom and Jay my most trusted members are helping with the move I have the house ready and furnished they just need to get their arses over here.
We are the best ranked gang other than the mafia's, Theo and Tom are twins and Jay is one of my childhood friends.
The rest of the members are all great people I just don't have time to name them all, we all are assassins and street racers, only some of us are underground fighters and hit men.
The move to America meant we had to leave some of our members over there but I managed to get everyone of them a job in security.
"We just got here boss can you meet us at the house I want the recruits to meet you?" Jay asked me.
"Of course I will be thirtyfive minutes just let me tell my brothers also I am going to be on crutches just so you know." I said before hanging up the phone.
I quickly got dressed into some of my gang gear and brushed my hair up in to a half up half down style.

After I was ready to leave I ran down stairs and grabbed my boots before I walked into the kitchen still using my ugly crutches

"Guys can I go explore the city please I have some friends from back home who moved up here a couple years ago and I really want to go see them we arranged to have breakfast at a local cafe?" I asked with my best puppy dog eyes.
"Yes but be back by 14:00, ok?" Liam said.
"Yes. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I squealed in joy.
I jumped on my bike and rode to the gang house which was really close to a cafe which is where I threw the tracker out.
I drove into the gate house not quite prepared for what was to come.
However I dismounted my bike and grabbed my crutches, I was walking inside when some American himbo walked up to me.
"Hi sweetheart are you lost?" He asked me.
"No I am just headed to the gang house." I said as I continue along the pathway.
"Gang house, princess you wouldn't last one minuet in this gang." He said cockily.
I sighed in response and used my key to open the door before letting the himbo in after me.
"Hi, Theo, Tom and Jay." I said smiling and hugging them.
"Oh hi boss" they all said in sync. Out the corner my eye I saw the himbo's face drop.
"Lesson one, recruits. Never underestimate people, if something seems off go to your superior, that will most often be my team of sub leaders Tom, Theo and Jay. They are my eyes while I am not here. I am as you have probably guessed your leader The black dahlia, in a months time we will have our first gang mission this means that some of you will be able to get the gang sign a tattoo to show just who you belong to." I sighed showing them the inside of my left wrist.