"but what do we call them, Master Wrath?" he whimpers, looking so devistated by the fact he didn't think to name them. 

"well why don't we write loads of names down and then pick what names match?" i pick him up, which he wraps his arms and legs around me and puts his head on my shoulder. i sit him down in the studie and grab a pen and paper. "alright, names." i say and begin writing a bunch down while he thinks. 

i look up to him when he gasps, "RAINBOW!" he shouts, "my name." he smiles making me sigh. 

"can't be your name or my name, they have to have their own." sometimes i feel like i'm talking to a cartoon child show

"alright-" he hums and thinks. "what names have you got?" he asks and i sigh.......we could just...use the name book......fine, you can have this point. 

i walk over to the shelf and give the thing a look. then a sigh. "what are you looking for?" he whispers to me. 

"the name book." i hum looking across all the book. i take in a breath before the fact it's so fucking quite starts to bother me. "Ra-" i am cut off when theirs a big crash and a squeak. i turn to find Rain has fallen from the book shelf, "Rain, don't climb the shelves!" i scold him, going over and pulling books off of him. he's burried himself with paper! 

"sorry-" he whimpers. i pick him up but he's holding a book. 

"what's this?" i sigh, taking the book. 

"a pretty book, it's so cute, i just needed to go get it, Master Wrath, it was pulling me!" he laughs. i look up to him. now how the fuck did he do that? 

"it's the book." i sigh then sit down. "come over here, Rain." i flip open the book and begin looking over.....he's not in here. i snap my head up to find he's left the fucking room....i am not running after him. he's got his own mind and his own person, he doesn't need-

"MASTER WRATH!" i clench my jaws, and my fists, "MASTER WRATH-"

"ALRIGHT!" i roar, standing up and slamming my fists on the table. THESE FUCKING KIDS. i walk out the door only to hear the quads start to cry, then Rain follows suit. "your the fucking mother, damn it-" i mutter while storming down the stairs only to find my niece and nephew trying to take the babies from Rain. 

"GET OFF!" he snarls furiously. i snarl. i grab them and throw them out of the room. they hit the wall and start crying. 

"GO!" I point. 

"but we wanna play with babie-"

"NO, you must NEVER pick up a baby without your parents there and the parent's concent!" i snarl at them. 

"Well can we?"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE GO FIND YOUR PARENTS OR I WILL!" i'm....SO FUCKING DONE-

"Wrath-"

"WHAT?" i snarl. my brother and father stood there staring at me. they continue to stare and i sigh. i drag my hands down my face and lean against the wall.

"Master Wrath?" i let out a breath and look down to Rain. he walks to my arm and hugs me, "you can pick the names, it's too difficult for me." he sighs, shaking his head. i sigh and walk back into the room. i pick up two babies, hearing them slowly stop crying once they feel my familiar warmth and smell my familiar scent. this is how they know i'm their father. they don't just hear my voice, they smell my fatherly scent, as they do with their mother and feel my warmth that comforting to them. i'll probably be very comfortable to my brothers baby too now. it's a father thing