Chapter 18

this is getting annoying. HE WON'T GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!! i whimper and walk over to July and Heil who are sat on the sofa watching a movie. i sit down and look up to them, "what's wrong, Petal? did you enjoy the trip?" July asks but i pout.

"Wrath won't give me attention and i really want his attention, i want to touch him and him to touch me but he won't." i whimper. they look to each other then back at me.

"okay, what do you want us to do?" he asks and i sniffle.

"i don't know." i whimper before curling into a ball, "I tried everything, i even got to suck him off in the bath, but after he said my punishment was not touching him and......I want to touch him." i drop my head, hiding behind my tail as i whimper with need. my backside leaking with slick, ready for my Mate to Mate with me during this season. Mid-September to Mid-February. if i don't get to mate with him, i'll be like this for months and that's a nightmare in it's self. "he-he even locked me out of his apartment." i whisper to them making them laugh slightly.

"well, why don't you go distract yourself?" Heil suggests and i hum....but...Mater Wrath...He's just going to ignore me...so we'll have to. 

"okay." i pout before getting up and walking out the room. i decide to go on a trip around the school, looking for my friends. but when i see two of them....it's not a very nice sight to see while in my state. i see Ken and Ko grinding up against each other in a heated make-out session. people around them are rather creepily staring or grimicing at their public sex scene. i sigh and go over to them. i tap Ken's shoulder seems as he's towering over and pinning Ko to the wall.

"What!" he snaps, annoyed that i've interupted their make out session.

"i-i'm sorry but, your still in the middle of the hall, may be you'd want to go to your room?" i ask them, they look around and Ken get's seriously territorial before hoisting Ko over his shoulder and storming away with him.....nither of them giving me any attention......so i continue walking, trying to find another friend. 

i sigh and decide on going outside for some fresh air. walking into the PE area. maybe i'll find Nic. and i do. he's racing around the course while some guy times him, "wow, he's fast." i say, his speed distracting me. but when he passes me he slides to a stop and his eyes are dead on me.

"Get. Away!" he growls so deadly making me whimper and step back, looking up to the guy who shrugs.

"Sorry, Prozy, it's mating season and i'm usually his buddy for this shit." he says to me. i sigh.

"My mate won't give me attention. i'm not even allowed to touch him before he pushes me away and leaves the room." i complain. Nic hisses.

"that asshole, so fucking rude, i'll knock his head in for you." he says before pulling me into his arms.

"not a fucking chance!" my collar is then pulled, my body lifting into the air like a cub being picked up by the back of his neck by his mother. i whimper, giving Nic a pleading look. he crosses his arms.

"He wants attention. i can give him attention!" He argues.

"He is mine!" i gulp, unable to look to see Wrath when Jess walks up and holds a big colourful lolly up to me.

"here." he simply says in a monotone voice. i take it with both hands and suck on the top of it. they all awe before taking photos of my adorable pose. 

"If i find myself in any of those, they break!" they turn their phones and show me. i sigh at the picture. i look do desperate for attention. i hear a thud and then see Jess now currently on top of Nic who seems to be enjoying the attention ery much. i wine.