Chapter 30

i wake up feeling heavenly warm. i'm a bit tense, but the warmth is familiar to me. i know it's Wrath.....but he's angry with me and the babies. i don't understand why, but i know that asking would get me in more trouble. "Rainbow?" i slowly open my eyes to find July and Hail stood. Hail is writing something down before putting it down and coming over to me. "how are you feeling?" he asks and i don't feel the need or want to talk. 

i turn my head to see Wrath's hair. his black hair with his face burried in the pillow. i can see his face....am i not allowed to see his face? "m-" i gulp. he doesn't like being called Master does he? "w-" would waking him up be bad? 

it doesn't matter because he hears me. his head snaps up revealing blood shot eyes, dark circles under his eyes and red cheeks, not blush, but from rubbing them. "Rain, how are you feeling? are you okay? I'm sorry, i lost my fucking head again and you got hurt from it-" my lip trembles. "w-why are you crying? what's wrong-"

"your angry at me and the babies and i don't understand why." i whimper, but then he pulls me tightly to his chest. 

"No, i was just scared. you see me? how big i am? well as a baby, i was also a big baby, and if you have to carry four big babies, i'm worried that youll get hurt badly because of it and i don't want that to happen, it was overwhelming for me and i don't deal well with things that overwhelm me when it consists of something that i can't help." he explains to me. 

"but you hurt my belly!" i cry. 

"I know, and i'm so fucking sorry, i wasn't in a headspace to be able to process the shit i was doing and i can't apologise enough, you did nothing wrong, baby, nothing!" i stare up at him, snotty nosed and damp cheeks, "i love you." he whispers and i sniffle. 

"you do?" I whimper. and he nods. 

"i do, i love you so much." he whispers making my eyes well with tears. 

"Master really was a liar." i whimper. he smiles.

"yeah he was." he says proudly.

"Master said that no one would love me, but he's wrong because you love me and i love you and frankly i trust you way more then Master because Master would hurt me, but the only times you hurt me was-" he connects our lips, shutting me up. he pulls away, "-accident." i finish quietly before kissing him again. i don't know what i love more, cuddles or kisses. he wraps his arms around me, cozy and warm and there....my favourite, cuddles and kisses together

"okay, Rain, i just need to take the IV out now and you can go home, to your room, not Wraths, i need you looked after at all times and at Wraths he can't be there all the time so youll be at mine." he explains to me while taking out a needle from my arm. i didn't even process it being there. i don't like it........is it drugs? did they drug me? 

"it's nothing bad, don't worry, it helps you while your unconcious, it's good." Hail says to me with a smile when a man walks in with spikey red hair. 

"Pen!" he says dully, Hail hands him a pen and he leaves. 

"Oh, Mike, i need you to cover for me tomorrow." i look up to July and Wrath.

"no." 

"please, i've got to-" the door shuts cutting their conversation off. i take a breath and sit up, getting ready to leave when Mike walks back in. 

"did tha' Master guy get murde'd ye'?" he dully questions.

"No-"

"good t' know." he says making me look to them. that's when Mike turns to look at me, "dn't worry, pup. hell be gone soon." he hums before leaving........he's creepy. he had blue hair and dark skin like July. he basicually looked like a....Masculine....blue version of July. he also had an accent that was kinda weird.