Chapter 33

i let him use my arm to hold onto as we walk to the kitchen. he look so much better after that. "my muscles feel like jelly." he laughs making me smile. 

"so, what's next on the list?" i ask.

"tummy and treats." he nods, "i love you." he hums and snuggles into me. i pull him closer, "Don't, i need to walk, don't need to carry me." he huffs at me. 

"i'm not, i'm just cuddling you." i huff in return making him hum. we turn to the kitchen and i set him down. seeing his uncomfort when sitting. i move with speed and grab a cussioned stool with a back from the palace pub, bringing it to him. i sit him down and he nods. 

"better." he smiles, still uncomfortable, but better

"alright, throw some names at me." 

"i don't know." he snaps at me. i look at him. pregnant people like pickles. i get the pickles and open them. he looks at them with a grimace until he smells them. his eyes brighten before he takes one and begins eating it. he gasps, "Your a-a-i don't know what you are but i love it." he says with shock making me laugh. i then begin to pull out everything from the cupboard and open it all up for him so he's able to smell and his scent can direct him in the right place. i put all the condiments and spreads into a little sauce cup so he doesn't destroy it all. i get crisps, crackers, fruite, pleanty of melon. and i'm now in the middle of making a tea when i hear snoring. 

i turn to see him with his cheek on the side. i walk over with a smile and go to pick him up when he wakes and continues eating. "What?" he asks making me chuckle. 

"nothing baby." i kiss his ear making him blush but he continues with the fiest. 

"Master Wrath?" i turn, he reaches, making grabby hands for something. i go over and pass it to him making him smile, "thank you Slave." my jaw drops but he pales, "oh no-" he gasps and looks up, "I promise, i didn't even think that!" i shake my head.

"it's okay, silly billy, your okay, keep eating." i kiss his cheeks making him lean into me. 

"i really do love you, Master Wrath and i really don't think of you as a slave." he shakily says making me hum. 

"i know, your a good boy." i whisper. he nods and continues eating. his hands land on the crisps and he's away. 

i go back over to the tea when i hear him gasp, "owie-" i turn around to see him holding the side of his stomach. 

"Rain?" i go over and he looks up to me with a sniffle. 

"it's okay." he begins to eat more crists.........................any sane-ish person would know that saying ow and holding their side is not just an OKAY. 

i sugh and turn back to the tea. i finish it and walk over when he whimpers and holds his tummy again, "Master Wrath?" he whimpers and looks up to me, "Hail said that if the pains are close together and last a bit longer their real." he whimpers, looking up to me, "their clo-Ah, no-no-no-no-no-" he begins to cry. i pick him up and quickly rush him through to the fucking FARIE. i burst through the door and set him down again. i walk through the fucking room before i come across the farie, he's talking to another person, but my Rainbow is more important.

"YOU!" i snarl and grab him, picking him up and walking with him. Rain is holding his side while crying. 

"mr, Farie, it really hurts." he cries. the farie scans him with his eyes before his eyes shine. 

"OH!" he claps his hand, "lets go." he says and puts the sides of the bed up before wheeling him out of the room, "follow on, Prince Wrath." he smiles....no-no- i can't do that. i stare at them. Rain-my Rainbow's going to die, it's going to kill him-this isn't good. i flinch when Rain cries out and i can't help but rush forwards, this is going to quickly. contractions start hours and hours before you go into Labour, not MINUTES. but then again Pregnancy lasts twelve months for Neko's and five for Demons and look here, it's ending in five. fucking Royal BLOOD. i'm not ready to watch my mate die for the first time. it's the worse experience the first time. i need mental support.