Chapter 23

i hug my tummy and groan. rolling around slightly with pain. i have cramps and they hurt, "Rain, Dear, is everything okay?" one of Wrath's Neices ask, walking over. i whimper and grab her hand.

"shift!" i demand, she looks shocked.

"wh-"

"Your devil form!" i growl and she looks surprised before her face goes into a devil form, similar to Wraths. i drag her arm with me while i roll in pain, gluing it to my stomach which revlieves only a bit...."Too warm!" i whimper and push her away.

"does your tummy hurt?" she asks and i whimper and wine, pushing my hand under my waist band to hold my lower abdomen. i begin to cry without tears, looking down to my tummy, "what can i do to help?" she asks and i look up to her....what can she do?.....

"i need water." i get up onto to crumble to the ground, the pain stitching my body to the fetal position, "I need a doctor, it hurts too much." i cry. she then picks me up into her arms and quickly rushes me through to the medical department, placing me down on a bed.

"his stomach-"

"right!" i am slowly straightened out and given some water, a hand brushes and rubs over my stomach making me tense but the pain slowly goes away. i look up to see a farie, "better?" she asks and i sniffle and nod, "it's okay, you are fine." she smiles, "your cramps were just your body changing." she nods and i stare at her.. and then Wrath's neice, then back to the doctor. "just drink a lot of water." she smiles, "and rest and go outdoors more too, your lacking vitimin D." she nods and i slowly nod after her, "okay." she then walks away awkwardly.....

"my body's changing?" i ask her, looking up curiously to her. she smiles.

"yes, although it's overdue, i guess your body is changing, may be she means like puberty?" she asks and i hum.......what's puberty? i haven't heard of that word before.......why does it change my body? why does it hurt so much? is it a bad thing?........i really need Master Wrath. 

i'm lead through the halls, my hand in Wrath's nieces. she smiles down at me warmly and i look to her, "what's your name?" i ask curiously and she hums.

"mmmmmGuess!" she smiles and my face pales.....oh dear....i'm not good at guessing games.....i always get them wrong. plus, i don't know that many names, so how would i be able to guess her name, "Okay, it's Halie, but call me Hal." i smile up at her.

"a very pretty name." i smile politely to her, "thank you for coming with me." i say to her, walking into the room.

"it's alright, your like a little kid you just want to cuddle all day." she laughs making me giggle.

"oh, i love Cuddles, my mummy used to give me loads and loads of cuddles, but then i never saw him again and i missed him bunch, but now i have Master Wrath and he gives me a big bunch of cuddles, he's very warm and cozy." i say to her making her smile.

"ah, Uncle Wrath is a big softy secretly, but quick tempered." she nods and i agree.

"talking about me behind my back is rude!" i Squeal and jump out of my skin. they all laugh at my over dramatic reaction to him scaring me. i pant lightly, my eyes glossy from the fight. he pulls me into his arms and i hug him tightly, snuggling into him, "talking about your parents-" he hums before turning me around. i just look at them before my eyes brighten. i squeal and run up to them.

"MUMMY!" i jump into his arms and reach over to daddy, "I missed you." i whimper and they both hug me tightly.

"happy birthday baby." i look up to them in confusion.

"Birthday?" i ask them, they smile and nod.

"your eighteen today." dad says and i just sit there silently before my eyes well with tears, remembering all my other birthdays. my breathing picks up and i push to get out of their arms, "Rain!"