Chapter 20

i keep my hand in Wraths as we walk down the long, quiet hallways. it's really big. and shiny. and tidy.....i feel so out of place. i'm so small and animalistic....but Master Wrath wants me here, so i'm here. where? i'm not quite sure....... 

i turn my head and look up to my Tall Wrath. happy he finally gave me attention before anything got too bad. depression is a thing animals have you know and to bare a child and pass on your genes and continue your bloodline is the most important thing in the animal kingdom. i can't give Wrath offspring and it upsets me greatly.....but if i could, i'm pretty sure every mating season will be gifted with a child. i'll be honored to give Master Wrath many many children. i'd be a fun mum and he'd give the......no....that doesn't sound right, he can't punish our children, that would  be......wait no......Master Wrath said that Master lied to me a lot. Punishments are nothing like what Master used to give me....i got put in a nice cozy room and my punishment was to think about what i did and why it was bad. i guess it wasn't very effective.....i keep biting people....

"Master Wrath?" i say quietly to match my blue mood. he looks down to me, "i-" i bite my lip, it would be worthy a punishment if i questioned their methods.....that would be so rude telling them how they shout do their job. plus....what if they upped the punishment and i ended up getting hurt again....i don't want that. that would be so bad....

"Rain?" i blink, looking back up to him, "what's wrong?" he sighs and blush and look down.

"y-your punishments, Sir." i whisper making him slow down.

"what do you mean?" he asks and i look to him, my eyes turning glossy.

"i'm sorry, i don't think your punishment methods work-" i whimper, "i keep biting people and punishment is supposed to correct things-" i sniffle and whimper, "i-is this why Master used to punish me so bad? because ordinary punishments didn't work?" I croak out. he sighs.

"No, your Master shouldn't of even treat you the way he should-" he sighs, "but, your tears are punishment enough, Rain, your so sensetive and sweet that the doing anything that hurts anyone else, the guilt and regret you feel is enough punishment that we don't need to punish you." he explains. he cups my face and runs his thumb under my eye, "plus, your actions speak for themselves. theirs reasons, reasonable reasons why you do these things and when you genuinly do make a mistake, i'm pretty sure you don't understand it's a mistake, and you can't punish someone for not knowing something, but what you can do, is explain to them why it's bad and how they should correct it." he says clearly to me, "your so sweet, too sweet for anything you do to be worthy punishment-" he turns and begins walking with me again, "so even if you bite someone, it's normally an instinct to protect what's yours, that's imbedded into your animal side, and even after you've just scared someone shitless, your actions after baffle them so much that they don't want to punish you because of how bad you clearly feel about the action." he explains and i nod. i understand this. "the way you were brought up isn't like everyone else. you never got the privlage of learning about who you are and what types of things can trigger what, and this was followed by years of torment and trauma, the instinct to take what you can get or die trying is something inflicted by fear, a scared dog will rather cower away or attack for the sake of it's life, you seem to have both down." he smiles and i blush. then i hum.

"I understand things so much better then before, Master Wrath, sometimes i wonder how on earth i've learnt so much in such a long time, but then i realise i have such amazing people around me now-" i stop walking, then i take a breath and look up to him with big pleading eyes, "don't let me go." i whimper. if he let me go, if he got rid of me.....i don't know what would happen, i begin to sniffle, "the thought of being without any of you, never mind just you makes me feel really sad and lonely, if you let me go, i'd......i'd-" he goes to say something, "I'd Die!" I say firmly. he stops and looks to me. "i would die, Sir, so please don't get tired of me-" his face drops, as if my reason for this moment just clicked. he sighs and drops his head and i pale....oh god....this doesn't look good