Chapter 7

i'm crying. tears are streaming down my face as the movie ends, "No, bad man, bad man-" i cry histerically as i cry into July's chest.

"it's okay, he's gone now, he's gone." he says, i sniffle and sob as i hide in his chest, "how about we get some food?" he asks and i nod, before shaking my head.

"No, no, i bit you, i'm sorry." i sob, looking to his bandaged hand.

"it's okay, it's good now." he says and wiggles his fingers about, "plus, i've already made it." he says and i sniffle, feeling him lift me up. i try and put my feet down but he keeps carrying me. he sets me on a chair and i look down at the food in front of me, "you have to wait, we've got Wrath, the head mistras and Hail coming to eat with us." he smiles and i gulp, dragging myself back from eating the food i'm not allowed. 

then a door opens, i continue to stare at the food, "hello." i hear Hail.

"is he okay?" i hear a woman ask. i look up to them as they sit down ready to eat. i look back to my food.

"dig in." July says and i continue to stare at my food while everyone else east...however causiously as they watch me. "Rain?" he asks and i look up, seeing his plate, everyone else looking to me, "is there something wrong with your food?" he says and i swollow the sliva, this is punishment.

"it's okay." i whisper, staring at it. 

"you can eat it, take a bite of the mash." he says and i look at him, then the food, then shake my head, "Rain, remember our conversation? your food, you eat it, you need to eat to be healthy." he says and i nod, i look to my fork and take a deep breath, my eyes skipping across everyone, Wrath continues to eat, with a bored look. i stab the sausage and pick it up.

"Here, let me cut it up-" the head mistress reaches for the knife, but i snarl and bite her hand, dragging the food away and growling at her.

"MINE!" i snap and scatter from the table with everyone looking absolutly shocked. i slam the door shut with all my strength and shovel food into my mouth, eating all of it when the door opens. i kick away from the door and continue to clean everything from my plate, looking up when i'm done to see Wrath and July there, July looks worried, Wrath just looks surprised......."i bit - oh -" i begin to breath heavy again when the head mistress comes out with anger.

"you little shit!" she growls, i scream bloody murder and race away screaming in terror when someone grabs me, "i'll teach you to bite." i begin to cry and panic histerrically, trying to break away.

"I'M SORRY!" i scream, but then i am put in a room, i push away from the door.

"For that, you will spend the rest of the night in here, THAT is your punishment for biting me and July." she says and shuts the door. i stare at the door panting......what? just that? 

"wait-" i whisper, looking to my hands, then the room around me. theirs a comfortable bed, a desk, chair, lamp....theirs books. this is a pretty room....but what punishment is this? 

i look over the room, it's so comfortable.....that's the punishment, i'm not allowed to be comfortable so i have to stay away from the bed...uh....but the carpet is soft.....i sob....tearing up with confusion. "what am i supposed to do? what is my punishment?!" i cry, hugging my tail. vines spread from a plant on my windowsill and crawl towards me, "I'm sorry, but i'm suposed to be in punishment, i can't be comfortable." i whimper, the vine stops moving, "i'm so-AAAH!" i scream as it grabs my ankle and holds me up, hanging from the ceiling. i feel more vines wrap around my ribs and stomach beginning to tickle me. "STOP-" i laugh, "STOOOP!" i scream with laughter, the door bursts open, July, Wrath, Hail and the head mistress looking in to see me, hanging from a vine around my ankle while so called vine tickles me. it stops, freezing along with me.