"Calm Down," Zaviyar said more like ordered.

Aykiz takes a deep breath as Zaviyar took the apple from her making Vince more in pain.

"It's okay, Let me see. Open your mouth Aykiz "

she did what she was told.

"We need to see a doctor," He said after taking a look at her mouth.
Ask just nodded as she wasn't able to move her jaws due to the intense pain which was shooting in her gums.

Aykiz take her dupatta from the floor which fell due to when she was screaming and went with him to the hospital.

As soon as they entered the hospital everyone got attentive as the senior doctors came towards them.

"It's nice to see you Mr Zaviyar ."
the doctor spoke in a  professional tone.

"Nice to see you too Doc "
he replied shortly.

"What makes you come here Mr Zaviyar "

"My wife seeds a dentist "

"This way "
the doctor said while showing them the directions.

"and was gonna take the appointment "
Aykiz asked Zaviyar with great difficulty.
a smirk formed on his lips at her naiveness.

"Dear Biwi this hospital works on my funds so technically this Hospital belongs to me, and they can't dare to go against me, one wrong step and they're Dead "
Aykiz's eyes widen at his statement.

"Here we are, " the doctor said showing her the consultation room.

"I have to make some important calls so I'll be waiting out here okay" Aykiz just nodded at his statement and went inside.

after Half an hour the nurse came out of the consultation room. with dizzy Aykiz.

Zaviyar looks at her while narrowing his eyes at her, she looks like she has been high on drugs.

noticing his gaze nurse spoke up in fear.

"I-its just the effect of anaesthesia"
Zaviyar slightly nodded his head.

The nurse was about to leave but Aykiz holds her hand and stops her.

"Why are you leaving me alone, " Aykiz asked her in the Virge of crying.

"I'm not leaving you alone your husband is here and you've to go with him dear " The nurse laughed at her a little and then explained why she is leaving.

"He is my husbandmen," she asked the nurse all excited pointing at the Zaviyar. The nurse just nodded and left.

"Let's go," Zaviyar said and he was about to leave but he heard cute giggles from her, he turns around to see her.

"I'm married and you" she pointed at him " are my hubby can you believe that ? " she asked with sparkles shining in her eyes . "yyaaaahhhhh" Zaviyar just shack his head.

"Come on let's go "
he said while dragging Aykiz with him, and she followed him like a lost puppy whose gaze was stuck on the man, as she still didn't believe her luck.

both sit in the car and Zaviyar roared the engine to life. Aykiz looked outside the window and then asked.

"Where are we going ?"

"Home " he shortly replied.

"Okay " she replied in a sad voice.

They were halfway to the mansion and Zaviyar was driving the car at full speed

"STOP ..... " she shouted.

Zaviyar immediately put his foot on the breaks the car stops with a screeching sound . as both of them fell in the outward direction due to the impact, but got saved by the seat belt.