E i g h t e e n

K a e

I never planned for things to get this far with Braydon, nor did I plan to gain feelings the way I have. When he first asked me out on a date, I never expected things to turn out this way. The way the girls spoke about him and his reputation had me thinking he was definitely just after getting into my pants. He has completely surprised me. I haven't been this happy in so long. Things with Alex are still rocky, but he is being as civil with me as he possibly can.

Things with Bray have moved pretty quickly, and my mind is telling me I need to take a step back. I'm reminded about the other night and how I would have gone all the way with him if he hadn't of stopped us. I can't help it; I feel so at ease with him and when I kiss him my body instantly takes over. I do want to sleep with Braydon, that is obvious. But like he said, it needs to be meaningful. I don't want to be just a fuck to him, like all the others.

Its been mentioned for us all to have a night away in the city, go out for food and cocktails and get a place to stay over. I am meeting the girls later on for lunch and I'm sure it will be brought up again.

***

I had an interview last week for a job in hospitality as front of house that I fortunately got. I start in 3 days having had an induction already. It's at the same place Olivia works at and I'm more than happy that I will at least know someone who works there.

Later, I meet the girls for a quiet lunch. Olivia is also going to give me the ins and outs of my job role.

Like I thought the night away to the city is brought up and we are all down to go and share an apartment. We let Amelia take charge of finding us a place to stay when Cara said we would need to ask the guys to join us first so then we knew how many of us there would be.

"Why can't it just be a girl's night? We don't always need the guys to join us with everything" Liv says.

"It's just better, I've already messaged Alex anyway" Cara replies as a matter of fact.

We order our drinks and food, and Olivia tells me the details about my new job role. She said I will be working with her quite a lot anyway so that made me feel so much better.

"Oh, Alex replied, him and Bray are down. He said he will sort with the other guys and see if they're up for it. Let's sort a date and book girls!"

Later on, all the girls leave, and Liv and I are just chatting about work and how she's excited about having me work with her when she brings up Cara.

"Do you think Cara has changed? I mentioned it to Amelia the other day, it's like we can't do anything just us girls. She's obsessed with Alex, whenever were out she always asks where he is and literally doesn't leave him alone."

"Yeah, I have noticed that, Maybe she likes him?" I say and the thought of them two being a couple just doesn't sit right with me.

"It's definitely something, I think its been since they slept together that she became obsessed. How are you and him anyway? Like any time we mentioned you he would get so pissed off, what even happened between you both? You were so close?"

"It's a long story, I am surprised he hasn't told you?"

"No, he never said a word. Just don't be too hard on yourself, everyone makes mistakes and from what I can gather from the situation, he is the one mad at you."

"Yeah...Just wish I could take it all back. Thank you, Liv,".

"What for?"

"For not judging me, even knowing I am obviously in the wrong somehow, for being there for me even after I left and didn't even come back for 2 years".

"No judgement here girl. There's no need to thank me, that's what friends are for, even if we haven't been close the past two years, you'll always be classed as one of my best friends."

I smile at her feeling content that I have Liv. Until she finds out what actually happens and hates me just like Alex does.

***

I started my new job and it's going well; Liv is being really helpful in showing me the ropes. I've done three shifts, and everyone is so easy to get along with.

We have planned the night away which is happening in two weeks on Saturday. I am looking forward to it. We have booked a hotel, all double rooms. No one really knows who's sharing with who yet, but Braydon has hinted at sharing with me, and I'm not opposed to the idea of that...I'm totally ready to sleep with him.