T h r e e

A l e x
I walked into the kitchen to a conversation my mum and Logan are having.
"So, she should be coming home any day now I'd of thought" she said to Logan.
"Who's coming home?" I say as I stick my head in the fridge.
"Um..." My mum looks at Logan and I automatically realise who she's talking about.
"Kaelyn" Logan says for her. I slam the fridge shut. Just as I'd began to forget her and forget that she even existed she fucking returns. My mum knows we didn't part ways on good terms however she has no clue what happened between us. God dammit. I grimace at Logan and storm out of the house and get in my car. I drive for what seems like hours when really, it's only 15 minuets to the next town where Felicity my recent source of entertainment lives. I text her to tell her I was making my way over and for her to be ready for when I got there. Which means naked. I pull into her drive, luckily her parents are still away. She must have heard my car because she opens the door in a short silk dressing gown that's dropped to the floor when I step into her house and close the front door. Her boobs are free and she's in a lace thong. I need this. I carry her upstairs while passionately kissing her and wipe my mind of any traces of Kaelyn.

I'm finally manage to free myself from felicity and her claws. The one thing about fucking felicity is that she never wants me to leave. She knows how it is between us yet is persisting that she can break down my walls and we can be more than just fuck buddies. Ive told her over and over that it will not happen. She is the only person I know from college that has stuck around here and not done much with herself. I didn't go to uni like the rest of them. Me and Logan are set to take over our dads' small family run business. Although I'm not really sure if it's what I want.

As I'm driving home, I pass a girl, she's walking along past the park in the direction I'm heading. She's busy staring ahead up at the sunset so fails to even notice a car passing for me to even get a glimpse at her. She looks stunning and so familiar.

I get home and avoid Logan and Mum and head straight to my room. Fuck does she have to be here. She hasn't been home in two years and I've not spoken to her since that night. I blocked her on everything denying her all access to contact. It didn't stop her trying mind you. She tried getting me through the girls. Asking Amelia, Liv or Cara to get me to at least speak to her.

Although I hate her and what she did for some reason I never exposed her. Never told her best friends what happened between us and I've no idea why, I'd love nothing more than to bring the bitch down and make her feel the way she made me feel. Ever since then I've never given anyone the privilege of getting close enough to hurt me. Always having my walls up. There is not a chance I will ever allow myself to hurt like that again.