Chapter 3 - News

Right 3rd chapter. how you liking the story so far??? Dont forget to comment, fan, vote and share

hope you like it

Bluexx

Chapter 3 - News

"HOW do you know I'm Skylar Grey? how did you get into my locker?....how...why...who...." I stumbled before he interrupted me.

"Why do you live with your aunt and uncle Skylar?" he asked.

"I...I my mum and dad died when I was 7. They were killed in a plane crash."

"And then where did you go?" He questioned me. I don't know this guy yet I feel like I can trust him.

"I lived in a care home till I was 13 then I moved here when the care home became over crowded. I've lived with them ever since." I whispered tears filling my eyes, I hate talking about how my mum and dad died. He didn't answer, so we sat there on the sand till he turned to me with understanding in his eyes and asked

"What do you know about elementals Skylar?" He could tell I was confused I must have it written all over my face, I never could keep my emotions a secret.

"I know they are people who can control the elements, Fire, Water, Earth and air. But they're myth like werewolf's and vampires.

"They're not myth. They're real"

"You're crazy and you should go to a mental asylum" I said in disbelief, I was starting to panic but I stayed sitting on the sand, something in his voice made me stay. Who was this mysterious guy who slips a note into my locker telling me to meet him, then comes and finds me when i don't turn up, asks me why I live with my aunt and uncle, however he knew that, then he tells me that elementals are real!.

He looked away from me towards the ocean he seemed to be thinking about something. Suddenly he stood up walked down to the water and turned around so he was facing me. He slowly lifted his arms up, eyes closed, intense concentration written all over his face. As he lifted his arms up the water on either side of him started to move as it lifted up into two columns. He brought his hands in front of him and started to move them as if he was shaping clay, the water started to move again. I couldn't see what it was. He then pushed his hands away from his chest as if he was pushing someone away from him; the water started to move towards me and as soon as it reached the sand two magnificent horses stepped onto the beach.

Each one made purely of water. Their manes and tails made of flowing water, their bodies, legs and heads made of see-through ice. Their teardrop shaped eyes were filled with a dark blue liquid. I hadn't realised that I had stood up and walked forward a few steps with my mouth and eyes wide open. The horses flicked their tails and snorted water vapour as they started to move of their own accord now that he had lowered his arms and was looking at me with amusement in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Do you believe me now?" I nodded my head so hard it hurt. He walked back up the beach and sat down. I closed my mouth and dragged my eyes away from the wandering water-horses. As I sat down beside him I asked "Why did you show me that?"

"I showed you that so you'd believe me" he replied. I looked at him.

Out of the blue he said my name "Skylar Grey"

"Yes" I answered automatically

"You are an elemental"

"What?" I shouted

"I said you are an elemental" He repeated

"I heard you the first time" I snapped

"Ok, ok, don't bite me" he retaliated

"Not funny" I felt him stand up and heard the crunching of sand beneath his feet. I whipped my head to the side and saw that he was leaving. I scrambled to my feet, kicking sand all over my board and sprinted after him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I yelled after him. Seth spun around and waited for me to catch up.

"You can't just tell me an elemental then walk away!" I spat at him.

"Well you're not taking it very well, are you?" Seth spat back. I didn't have an answer.

"Go get your stuff and come with me" He said suddenly calm.

I took a deep breath and went back to my stuff, picking my board up I made my way back to the little pale yellow shack with the paint peeling off it. I had always planned to paint it. I put my board in the dark cool shack and locked the door. I put my shorts and top back on along with trainer socks and converse and picked up my bags. When I got back to Seth he flicked his hand at the horses that collapsed onto the sand leaving a dark patch of wet sand.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked Seth.

"We're going to Elemental Valley" He answered.

I turned around drinking in the sight of the beautiful golden beach with perfect surfing waves and the little pale yellow shack where my beloved blue board stayed. Who knows if I'll ever see this place again? I turned and saw Seth staring at me with faint curiosity in his eyes.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Always"

That was my 3rd chapter did you like it??? Would you trust Seth???? What you think about the horses???Whats Elemental Valley???dont forget to comment, fan, vote and share.

Bluexx