Chapter 1 - The Note

this is my first wattpad chapter. EVER. hope you like it

Bluexx

Chapter 1 - The Note

I could feel the wind hitting my face and the spray from the ocean below my feet, my board moved to my slightest twist of my body. Suddenly all was calm, the wind stopped and my hair fell back down against my back, as I entered the tunnel the wave had made as it rushed towards the golden beach. I closed my eyes in bliss as I ran my hand along the wall of the tunnel..........

Quickly i snapped back to reality and to the piercing scream of the school bell. I had been daydreaming again. I sighed as I began packing my things into my bag and walked out of the classroom.

I made my way to my locker pushing through the people fighting to get out of the main doors. It was the last day of term before the summer holidays; I always love this day 7 weeks of nothing except surfing, free running and Martial arts to look forward to. I had finally made to to my locker and entered my combination, 2468, and went to grab my surfing gear, in one hour I'll be living my daydream.

But before I could lay a hand on my stuff I noticed a white envelope sitting on top. It didn't look like it had been shoved in it had been placed there as if by someone who had all the time in the world, by someone who knew my combination, who knew I would come here at the end of the day. I looked up the corridor was deserted.

I bent down and picked it up and inspected the neat writing on the front that said my name, Skylar Grey, I slowly turned it over as if it might explode in my hands. I opened the envelope and slid the note out and in the same neat hand writing were the words;

Meet me by the bus stop

4PM

We need to talk

-S

S, I don't know anyone with a name beginning with ,S, annoyed and confused I stuffed the letter and envelope to the bottom of my bag. Snatched my surf gear, slammed my locker door shut and marched out of the school. My summer had got off to a bad start and little did I know that that letter was the start and end of life as I knew it.

This is my first chapter of my first book on wattpad. What did you think?????.

Bluexx