Forced To Return.

Start from the beginning

"Miss- Y/N stay awake!" Captain yelled but as if I could, I blacked out.

When I woke up it was bright as hell, I grumbled and I saw him, not in his suit though. "Dad?" I groaned and he turned jumping out of my seat.

"Oh good! Y/N you're- are you okay?" He asked touching my head, he only did this when this stuff happened, which it never did.

"Can I get back to you on that?" I asked. "Or not, like you'd probably notice." I squinted at him, he dropped his hand looking at me, I held my wrist up and then looked at him, holding my hand out. "My watch please," I said smiling at him, I moved my other hand that was covered in wires, more comfortably. He walked over to a bag by the door and pulled it out, I then saw the door open, seeing two people.

"Sir-" I sat up a little, ignoring the uncomfortable pain. "C-Captain-" I stuttered and I saw my dad roll his eyes, I had to admit, seeing Steve Rodgers, without his uniform, he was handsome. I see why my young mind those years ago developed a crush.

"Y/N, glad you're awake." Fury spoke moving to the other side of the bed. "How are you feeling."

"Annoyed," I said and I saw him smirk, Fury and I had a funny relationship when dad became a hero back in 08, Fury became involved, and I wanted to be an Agent just like Coulson and him, so he took me under his wing in 2011, when I was 16, which is also when Cap was found and woke up, I never met him though but Fury would tell me about how he was.

"Like usual when you're injured Agent." He patted my head.

"Agent?" Captain spoke, had he not been told? "She's an agent? I thought she was some- model-"

"I am, and a designer, sometimes actress, I multitask." I smiled at him, genuine this time. "Anyway, what do you want Nick? I know this visit isn't just for the heart of it, not when you come in when they're around." I mumbled and he fell silent, he only visited me alone when he wanted to see if I was okay, back in Malibu.

"Nick?-" Steve mumbled.

"We should get to business, I um..." He looked up at Dad. "I want you to move in with your father." He said and my jaw dropped.

"No!"

"Wasn't asking." He said.

"Nick- please no- not the tower-"

"The tower?" Steve was being ignored right now.

"Yes, the tower, and it isn't safe with you alone. You live in New York alone, get hurt, Malibu, get hurt-"

"What about my business-"

"I know you can move it with a snap of the fingers Y/N." He said and I sighed leaning my head back, I saw my dad standing there with his arms crossed, almost angry looking, but more- hurt.

"Is my room still...?"

"Yes, locked up." He said and I nodded.

"Untouched? And my Lab?"

"Untouched as you wanted. You never did come to get your things as you said you would. And the lab is off-limits to the whole team, untouched too." He said. "The room across from you though-"