The never ending story...

This is getting so long but it's a really big comfort for me and I'm dealing with a lot of gender dysphoria right now so it's nice to just slip into a different cute world for a bit.
Thank you to everyone who's stuck with this story <3
I honestly don't know when and if it will end, but I really just write for fun and I think that me enjoying writing is my top priority.
It's perfectly fine if you ever want to stop reading or feel like it's getting too long for you. Don't feel pressured to stay. You can stop reading at any point.
That being said, I appreciate all of you so much and I hope you're enjoying the story even though it feels like it's dragging on.
Even if you do choose to stop reading, I will still appreciate you and hope to see you in the future :)
Also, thank you to everyone for all the love on this fic.
I don't know if people know this, but I can see the names of the reading list you guys add my story to and they're all so sweet.
I especially appreciate ones that are titled something like "Stories I want to read" because little do those people know how long this really is >:)
But yeah, thanks for everything and I can wait to write more of this story.
And hey, it may never even end. And that's fine with me. I enjoy writing this so much. It truly has brought me so much happiness.