Part #3

The next few weeks were rather eventful.

Dream spent his time pouring over books on resurrection and the deceased. Meanwhile, George mulled over his decision.

On a happier note, they had both gotten quite comfortable with each other. They also learned some things about one another.

Dream learned that George loved the rain, but couldn't go out in it because of his ghostly form. George found out about Dream's love of mythology.

One night, the two were sat in the living room. Dream scribbled down notes from a book on resurrection, and George sat by the window staring out at the pouring rain.

Dream noticed George's action and walked over to sit next to him. "Dream?" George said. "Yeah?" "Can you tell me what rain feels like?"

Dream smiled to himself. "It feels like this," he said, beginning to drum his fingers on the window seal. "But colder, and wet."

George shut his eyes contently. He folded his arms and rest his head on them. Dream felt his cheeks warm up. He quickly recollected himself, pretending like it never happened.

They sat there for a while in peaceful silence, simply enjoying the other's company.

Author's note: Sorry for such a short chapter! I just wanted to write some cute stuff right now. Also, it's like, 1:00 A.M. and I have school tomorrow sooo. Imma just leave this here. Make sure to not be an idiot like me and get some rest! ❤️