chapter 17

your pov

tommy has been busy lately. he's started a vlog channel, so he hasn't been around much, or talking to me much. i get it, i do. but it's excruciating.

today is his first day he hasn't been vlogging in several days, so i decide to do something, just to break the silence.

i open my window, he doesn't notice, he's editing something on his computer nonchalantly.

i pick up a pencil and throw it at his window.

he looks over at me and waves.

"HELLO" he yells. i can hear him through his window.

"hi" i wave back

"COME ON OVER WOMAN."

i make my way out of the house and in through his window, sitting on his bed near his chair.

"hi y/n"

"hi child, its been a while."

"DONT CALL ME THAT, BITCH. i'm so sorry i love women i didnt mean that"

i sit there, in fake shock, not blinking, so it appears there are tears in my eyes.

"y/n?"

"so thats how you feel about me?" i say, a fake tear running down my face, purposefully wavering my voice.

he walks over and sits down next to me ans puts his hand on my shoulder "y/n i'm sorry i really didnt mean it"

i sniffle and cover my face.

"i just thought you cared about me" i whisper.

"of course i do, you're my best friend."

i stop faking and look up at him, no sign of crying "wait really? you consider me your best friend tommy?"

"YOU WERE FAKING?? OH PISS OFF"

we both start laughing and i grab his shoulders to make him focus.

"i'm your best friend tom?"

"of course you're my best friend y/n"

"well you're not mine."

"what?" he sounds defeated, hurt, disappointed.

"you're my everything."

"FUCK YOU" he smacks me on the arm playfully, causing us both to laugh, and continue on joking about everything and talking about whats happened as of lately.

"i've missed you tommy"

"i've missed you as well."

and for a moment our hands touched, and almost interlocked.

i could smell his cologne, all i could hear was his breathing.

his eyes seeming to be darting between my lips and my eyes, his fingers hesitantly brushing over mine.

it's like time stopped.

like nothing else mattered.

the only important thing was being right here, right now, and gazing into the bluest of eyes.

spontaneously our hands intertwine and we both look away, realizing what had been happening, embarassed, blushing.

but still holding hands.

i feel his fingers tighten around mine, the sweat and heat of hands together accenting the cool temperature of his air conditioned room.

and we sit, in silence, awkward, but comfortable.

his hand in mine.

(a/n: guys i honestly have no idea how good im doing and im thinking of just deleting this story, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK DONT BE SILENT SEXIES ILY :[ )