chapter 15

your pov

it's been a month now since i moved in with my grandmother, and tommy has definitely made everything easier.

i don't have to provide anymore, so my streams are much more fun than work, and i appreciate that a lot.

i've known tommy for about four months and i think i like him. way more than in a friend way, in a way that i want to kiss him, and be there by his side for every big event and him by mine. in a way that i've come to not be able to stand the distance, even though we're so close.

it's 12pm. he just ended a stream with me on the smp.

tommy

you want to sneak out?

and do what?

i have an idea, you in?

let me get dressed,
give me 15 mins :)

see you soon :)

i get out of bed, making sure the curtains were shut, not making that mistake again. i find a cute tshirt, some ripped jeans, and put my shoes on.

i put on some quick makeup (again, whatever amount you want) and text him

ready?

yep

i open my door and close it quietly and go downstairs and out the door. it's not much an issue to sneak out for me, as my guardian is old, but he's the one that has to be careful.

i walk to his window and put the ladder up silently, he opens the window and starts to climb down so i hold the ladder.

"hey"

"hey" he says back

"lets go"

we get in my car, as his parents would notice if his car was leaving.

we pull out and talk about dumb shit ans everything, but nothing, and pull into a mcdonalds.

"are you hungry?" i ask

"of course i am" he replies

"what do you want?"

"whatever you want me to want"

"just tell me tommy"

"just get me whatever you get"

we both ended up getting chicken sandwiches, but kept them in the bag, as to keep them warm.

"where now?" he asks

"you'll see"

i pull into a park, one with a playground. it's 1am by now and getting cold, so i put the heat on low and we eat our sandwiches.

"you have something on your face"

i reach over and wipe mayonnaise from above his lip and wipe it off on a napkin and even though the light is low, i can see him turn slightly red.

"women be all up on me" he says in a proper, yet sarcastic voice, causing us to laugh.

after we finish eating we get out of the car and walk to the swings.

he gets on one.

"do you want me to push you?"

"no, swing next to me" he says

we both swing for a couple minutes and he jumps off, super high and lands "your turn"

"i dont know about that.."

"come on you got this!"

i let it get lower and jump off, landing, but with one of my hands as support

"see, you did it"

we run over to the slides and race down, and i win, of course.

"thats not fair, i want a rematch woman"

i grab his hand a pull him under the slide and turn on my phone flashlight.

"look at all these initials." he says

"i like to look at them and wonder, are they still friends, still together, still close?"

he takes out a pocket knife and starts to carve 'tommy + y/n'

"now people can wonder that about us." he says with a smile.

i blush, but hide it by hugging him.

i didnt want this night to end.