chapter 12

your pov

one week.

it's been one week.

tommy had left after that day, but we had been calling and texting every day, he even told his followers that i was taking a short break due to personal issues.

what a sweetheart.

child services came later that day and informed me that i was to move in with my grandmother, and i've just finished packing. thankfully, she doesn't live far.

the moving truck arrives and i help them load up everything and i stand outside. i stare at the house for a moment, hopefully all the bad memories and left behind with the house.

i get in my car and start it up. time for a new beginning.

once i arrive and get everything unpacked, i see i've gotten a text message.

tommy

hey y/n someone is
moving into the house
next to mine on the same
day you're moving lmao

yo this person got the
same car as you, what
a coincidence.

hold up this girl getting
out lowkey looks like you

yo wait

LMAAAOOOO NEIGHBORS

Y/N

Y/NNNNN

ANSWER OMG

THIS IS POGGERS

i gasp, i've never been to his house before and i had no idea. i walk over to the window at the side of the house, second floor and look up. i see tommy, staring down, smiling and waving like an idiot.

i laugh and wave back holding up a finger, signifying for him to give me a little while and ill talk to him.

i went into my grandmas house after tipping the movers and thanking them.

"hey sweetpea"

"hi nana"

"you didnt have too much trouble did you?"

"no, not at all"

she smiles. she has my mother's smile. just like me.

"well thats good, i'll leave you alone and let you get settled in"

"okay, thank you"

i give her a quick hug and go upstairs to my room and start unpacking, my house looks the same as tommy's but mirrored, so that means my bedroom window is next to...

i look out the window and see tommy, as he was anxiously waiting for me to notice him.

he grabs a piece of paper and writes on it and holds it up

"YOU OK?"

i grab a sheet near me and write

"TIRED OF DRAMA"

he writes back

"SORRY :("

we both burst into laughter, and although we cant hear each other, i can perfectly imagine it.

you belong with me.

(a/n: if u didnt get the signs, its in the you belong with me taylor swift music video 😳😳 i thought itd be funny, hope you enjoyed :])