chapter 7

your pov

"i'm so sorry"

"tommy, really, it's okay"

"can i vlog this?"

"sure?" i say confused

he pulls out his phone and starts recording.

"guys im on my talking to a woman arc"

"shut up" i hit his arm and laugh.

we head over to the minecraft gaming section and he hands me the camera and grabs a diamond sword and holds it up to me, as if hes going to stab me.

"please, no, i have a family"

he stabs me.

i fall to the ground and drop the camera on the floor, he picks it up and shows his face, then pans the camera to me, on the ground.

"just killed a woman, feeling good."

we both laugh and leave the shop and head into a clothes store.

"omg tommy this would be so cute on you"

i hold up a small pink baby onesie.

"i know youre being sarcastic, but i really do agree" he says as he turns the camera on him and zooms into his face, with no hint of laughter, then turns it back to me.

"i think youre a bit tall for it"

"go fuck yourself, woman"

we walk into the mens section and i ask him "why dont you ever go outside your basic style? you dress like youre in university and survive off ramen"

"well i quite like my style"

i hold up a pink shirt.

"fuck no"

"try it on"

"i'm sorry, i dont want to look like a porkchop"

"why is everything in relations of minecraft to you?"

"why isnt it for you?"

we stare at each other in silence, him flipping the camera back and forth every couple seconds.

i walk away and he follows "look at this one, its just like the one you've got on, but green.

"alright i'll get this one"

"my treat, tommy"

i'm just glad to see him in something besides that one shirt.

he flips the camera on him
"how pog is this subscribers? i've got myself a simp"

i take his phone and hand him the shirt

"fine, you can buy it, dickhead"

i zoom on his face "why do women always send mixed signals?" he walks away.

after vlogging a bit more and buying some ice cream i notice its been an hour and a half and i have to go pick up my mum soon.

i turn around to say something to him and he walks directly into me and my face hits his shoulder.

"jesus, fuck, tom"

"why the hell is your forehead so large" he rubs his shoulder.

i uncover my eyes from rubbing it to soothe the pain, although i was unsuccessful and look up only to see our faces were only a few centimeters away.

we both freeze and make direct eye contact for a few solid seconds before he backs away and we both blush.

"i- um- i've got to go pick up my mum soon."

"right then, i'll walk you to your car"

we walk in silence, tension still in the air, somewhat uncomfortable, but still nice.

we reach the car.

"this is the whip." i say, instantly regretting my words.

"this is the holy chariot of y/n? my lord, it's a pleasure to be here."

we both laugh and say our goodbyes and as he's walking away, i pull out of the parking space and act like i'm going to hit him and he flips me off.

what a good couple of hours.

i pull up to the hospital, minutes later.

what a poor, poor reminder.

i see my mum, frail from her treatment and get out to help her into the car, then i take her home, memories rushing through my head of the amazing time i had.

the amazing time i spent.

with him.

fuck.

author's note

guys can u tell me how im doing so far please if you've read until now.

also any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)) thank you for reading i hope you enjoyed ❤