chapter 14

your pov

i woke up the next day, sore from the fall, and decided i would stream later on.

laying in bed, i opened up twitter, only to see i've been tagged in a mass amount of clips from tommy's stream last night, mostly the bed clip.

i also notice there is a plethora of fan art everywhere. i stop and take a moment to look through a lot of it, but three drawings in, and it all turns into tommy x y/n.

i scroll further and see one particular one, of our minecraft beds drawn together, us laying on them and talking, blush on both our cheeks. i was about to scroll after a good minute and i look down.

the tiny little profile pics where it shows the people who liked the tweets has a lot of tommy's, but one in particular looks familiar.

i click on it and sure enough

tommyinnit

but what does this mean? maybe he was just appreciating his fans.

i stand up, getting ready to find something to change into, and find a cute top and some bottoms. (a/n: whatever u wanna wear babygirl ;])

as i start to grab the bottom of my shirt to change i turn towards the window and see tommy quickly closing his curtains and my phone goes off.

tommy

SHUT THE WINDOW
WHEN YOU'RE
CHANGING FOR GOD
SAKES Y/N

sorry i forgot 😳😳

u didn't see anything
did you?

JUST A STUPID GIRL
PREPARING TO CHANGE
WITH THE FUCKING
WINDOW OPEN

CHRIST

thank you, respectful
man, i will close the
curtains

it's rare and kind of shocking, most guys probably would've just watched, but tommy isn't like most guys, hes respectful and a feminist. i adore it.

i close my curtains and continue to change, walk over to my mirror and curl my lashes and put on a bit of mascara (a/n: or no makeup, or more makeup whatever you prefer)

i shoot a quick message to tommy

tommy

bedwars? i'm about
to stream.

sure

i set up everything for the stream, walk out and tell me nana, so she doesn't walk in, and load up minecraft.

i start the stream.

"Hi everyone!!"

chat:

"OMG"
"SHES BACK"
"WEVE MISSED YOUUU"
"HI Y/N"

i smile and decide to explain what happened.

"well chat, it's about time you know the truth" i'm not in a call with tommy yet, but i know he's watching because i look up and he mouths through the window "you got this"

"about four years ago, when i was 13, my mother got diagnosed with brain cancer, stage 3, not the worst, but not the best."

"she had been put through chemotherapy and radiation and several other treatments, and sometimes they helped, but she was always so fragile and frail."

"so at thirteen i decided i would start streaming, it was something i enjoyed, and i could help provide for my mum when she couldn't"

"and about two weeks ago now, she had a stroke, which caused her brain to bleed. she had become quadriplegic, she couldn't move or function or process anything."

there are tears in my eyes now and my voice is breaking

chat:
"I'M SORRY"
"ARE YOU OKAY"
"OH MY GOD"
"NOOO"

and i finally say "we decided to pull the plug"

and tears drop.

chat is spamming apologies, i get donations saying that i can take all the time i need, and to take care of myself.

my nose is snotty now and face a little red, but i continue "i've moved in with my nana, just yesterday and i have a really nice neighbor. he's helped me get adjusted."

i text tommy.

can i tell them it's you

yes do it pog

chat:

OMG Y/N X NEIGHBOR

"its actually someone you guys are quite familiar with"

i pick up my face cam and turn it out the window towards tommy and he waves at it.

i put it back in position and chat is spamming like crazy

chat:

TOMMYYY
OMG TOMMY
TOMMY X Y/N
WHAT KIND OF WATTPAD BULLSHIT

"and tommy and i are going to be playing bedwars today"

he joins the call.

"HELLO CHAT" to which he gets mamy replies.

we join hypixel and start to game.