Chapter 10

Y/n: This is the day! Come on Elesis, don't be a fucking lazy stupid dummy bitch retard slut thot asshole!

Elesis: That a lot of insult, give me a minute, I need to choose which clothes I need to wear.

Y/n: Must be red.

Elesis: It is my favorite color, what can you expect?

"Women, of course, are picky about clothes."

Time skip

Elesis: I finished! How did I look? Pretty right?

Y/n: Where did you get your clothes? Plus why do your swords shape change?

Elesis: I have many styles of clothes depending on what type I choose. Like magic, grand knight, assassin, and more! These are Flame lord clothes. You must be in awe of me, right?

Y/n: Whatever, we need to go now.

Elesis: *pout* Hmph! You are lucky you are my master, or I will kill you.

Y/n: I can use the technique that I used to kick you. Just one attack and like that you knock out.

Flashback

Y/n: "Knockout kick!"

With that, he kicks Elesis in the abdomen as she gets knocked out by him in one attack.

Flashback end

Elesis: *shiver* Please no, but hey what techniques did you use back then?

Y/n: It's a technique that I made myself.

Elesis: Can I learn it?

Y/n: What will I get if I teach you?

Elesis: Just ask and I will do whatever you want.

Y/n: Even sex?

Elesis: Yeah!

Y/n:

". . .What? Is she so bold? Plus shouldn't she be disgusted at me? But why does her eye. . . show she wants it so much? Is she a thot?"

Y/n: Thot?