Prologue

Y/n. . . a human without power or like other people say " special ". He is been abandoned by his parent cause he is weakling. But both die been killed by villains. Y/n just smirk at the show as he watches his parent die.

Never had friends, a person to care for him, or a person for him to care for. Y/n feel like he just a burden because he is a human plus without talent or power. A human is a primordial being that has nearly been wiped by another race because of jealousy.

Many humans either die or fight non-human. Many of them die even though they have very powerful talent. Some of the humans disappear like that.

Human has been hated the moment their developed some talent on them. Because human has live with another race for eternity they can easily master it.

Because of this many people that jealous began to create hatred inside them as they begin to create many plans to make a human look worst to the world.

They put them as a rapist, racist, abuser, killer, false crime, and many more that our human been hate by other.

With this, humans rage as they begin to cut the connection with the non-human. Non-human just enjoys the cut between humans with other humans.

Few years have passed, they made war. Many people join this and fight for their side. It between humans vs other races. Even though human has fewer armies they have a strong will and fight them head-on.

After few weeks, the war ended with a human achieve victory. Non-human begin to retreat for now and make a powerful army. They have to do many things, experiment, mix, breed, master forbidden techniques, and more to make them stronger than before.

A war has been made again. But this time human is nearly lost because they don't prepare to fight the primordial monster. It a Dragon of the element.

Too big and too dangerous as humans fighting it and none of their effort manage to make a scratch on it

Too big and too dangerous as humans fighting it and none of their effort manage to make a scratch on it. Human begins to retreat to their country and train or recruit new people.

They then make a tournament to recruit powerful people and fight non-human again to win the most powerful race title.

Y/n see them are making a tournament as he feels to have hope to join it so he will not be looked down on by another human. He began to train himself nonstop every day and learn martial art from what he saw in school.

He combines the technique and tries it. The answer is unbelievable as it is so much powerful than another technique. Then he began to mix there and there as he passes all martial set in this world.

After learning martial art, he began to practice himself using weapons. The first weapon of course wooden sword. Then change to iron. Training again he managed to master it in few weeks. Then change to another material, again, again, and again until he reached elements materials.