Chapter 3

On Sunday, I follow Texas to meet their boss. Hope it helps me make my plan easier.

Texas: So y/n, did you get bullied this lately? At school?

Y/n: Nah I'm ok, no one bullied me.

Texas: You know, if I have a chance to give you my power I already give it to you. Sorry, I can't always there to prevent you get bullied.

How kind is she. . . no wonder why I feel safe around her

Y/n: Don't worry, it my fate after all. Probably some annoying god mess with my fate.

Texas: Don't talk like that y/n, I don't want one of their men to hear about this and report it.

Y/n: Yeah.

God, there was many God out there. . . but I searched god that meds with this y/n. Maybe I need to kill them all again? I still remember I help someone that wants to kill all God because they make him kill his own family. He always rages all time but can think something I don't even think. Right now he lives with his son that has a cool elemental bow.

There was another dimension where human vs god. I luckily join the tournament without everyone knowing. Such a shame they all don't accept they defeated after being defeated by humans like me. Especially the man that can make his body big. What kind of steroid does he take?

Don't know why I help them but I think it's fun because all of the things they're made include killings.

Texas: Here we are.

I look from my sit as I see a building that has a logo on it.

Is that a pill 💊  ? Probably they won the logo, it cool though

Is that a pill 💊 ? Probably they won the logo, it cool though.

Texas parking the car they riding and stop parking that has VIP sign.

Texas: Let's go.

Y/n: Lead the way.

Both her out from their car as they both enter the building. Inside the building, y/n see many people there are doing their stuff like bring a package to a truck like that.

Texas must be some important person because parking at VIP. How important is she? Mostly I see her stay at the house from my memory.

Most of the people who get out of the house are Lappland. . . she crazy that's better. Then I snapping out from my thoughts cause someone makes Kabedon at Texas.

The boy that Kabedon Texas is blue hair with a face that can attract anyone who doesn't know him.

Suja: Hey My girl~ How is going?

Texas: Since when I'm your girl? Now get out from the way I'm in hurry.

Suja: Just let me accompany you then.

Texas: No thanks, I need to bring this boy to meet my boss.

Suja: *see y/n* Him? He doesn't have any power over him so why bring him to the boss?