17.

You woke up the next day to see Loki sleeping next to you. You smiled. Then you got up and went to the bathroom. You took a shower (if you're a morning shower person), put on some new clothes, brushed your teeth, did your hair, took care of your face, and whatever else you had to do.

"Good morning." Loki said to you as you were walking out of the bathroom.

"Good morning." you said to him as you sat next to him. You admired his hair for a minute.

"What are you looking at?" he said.

"Oh nothing. I was just thinking to myself if I could braid your hair." you said. You had to admit his hair looked very greasy but you still wanted to braid it.

"I don't see why not." he said as he turned his back to you.

You began to braid a piece of his hair. Once you finished you tied it off with a rubber band. He went to the bathroom to look at the braid.

"Do you like it?" you asked.

"Yes love, I do." He said.

"Okay well I'm going to go to the kitchen to see what's for breakfast. Meet you down there?" you said.

"Yes, I'll be out in a minute." he said.

You walked downstairs and made yourself a bowl of cereal. Wanda then came out of nowhere and asked you a question.

"So n/n, what is going on with you and Loki?" she asked.

"How the hell do you know about me and Loki?" you asked her.

"Well, I may have taken a peek into your mind and saw that you were thinking about him." she said.

"Dammit Wanda. What did I tell you about looking into my head." you laughed.

"So are you going to tell me?" she proceeded to ask you.

"Okay, Okay well me and him kissed again while we were going on a ride with h/n. He also helped me with my powers. Then, when I got hurt on the field mission he healed me then confessed that he loved me." you finished.

"Are you two together?" she asked.

"Well I don't know. I haven't really asked what we were." you said.

"Well I'm happy for you y/n."

"Thank you Wanda. I know I can always count on you to be supportive." you said.

She then gave you a warm smile then walked away. The only thing you had to do was tell Thor about this whole thing. He deserved to know. After all, he's your best friend and Loki's brother, but you weren't going to worry about that now. You wanted to go see how Peter was doing with MJ. You didn't really check up on his relationship status after the whole necklace conversation so you wanted to see how things were going.

"Friday, where's peter?" you asked the A.I.

"He's at the pool with Pietro." she said.

"Okay thank you." you said as you went to the floor where the pool was. As soon as you reached the floor you could hear the boys laughing and splashing water. You walked in.

"Hi y/n." Both boys said.

"Hi boys" you said back.

"Hey Peter, I wanted to ask you a question." you said as you sat at the edge of the pool.

"Sure what's up?" he asked as he was coming towards you.

"How are you and MJ?" you asked him.

"Oh well we're dating now!" he said.

"Wow, that's great!"

"Yea thanks for the necklace idea, she really liked it."

"Your welcome"

"Hey why don't you come and swim with us?" he asked.

"Okay sure, just let me change into my swimsuit." Both boys nodded then continued to splash each other.

You made your way back to your room to change into a bathing suit. You walked out in your swimsuit and jean shorts. As you were walking down the hallway you ran into Scott.

"Hey y/n!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey Scott!" you replied matching his energy.

"Are you going to the pool?" He asked you.

"Yeah-" you said.

"Can I come with?" he asked

"Sure!"

"Okay wait for me then!" He said then ran to his room.

He came out in his swim shorts and you both proceeded to the pool. Once you two reached the pool you took off your jean shorts and jumped in. It was cold but you knew it would go away. Then Scott jumped in making a big splash. As you four were messing around the rest of the team came into the room.

"Got room for any more?" Sam asked.

"Of course c'mon in" you said.

Everybody started jumping in. Obviously Vision couldn't come into the pool so he just watched. Bucky also watched. He didn't feel like swimming. Loki was at the edge of the pool and he didn't realize that you were behind him so you pushed him in and jumped after him. The rest of the day you and the team were playing in the pool and laughing. You guys did chicken fights, swimming races, and so much more. You guys had so much fun.