11.

You and Loki stood in silence for a minute until you spoke.

"Hey Loksters. How are you doinggg?" you said, dragging out your words. You knew Loki was still mad at you because of earlier.

"Okay look, I'm sorry I teased you earlier but it was an easy win and-" he cut you off by kissing you. You pulled away quickly.

"Woah- there. Why- What- Huh? Don't you hate me?" you asked confused.

"Well yes I do hate you. I don't know why I did that." he said flustered.

"Oh you know exactly why Loki." you said as you inched closer to him.

You had to admit. Loki is hot. You like him and you were 95 percent sure he likes you too. You leaned closer to him and kissed him but you separated quickly when Sam opened the door. You both were flustered.

"Wait- did you guys do anything in there?" Bruce asks, concerned.

"No" you and Loki said in sync.

"Mhmmm" Steve says.

"Oh I can't wait to tell Scott tomorrow." Sam says excitedly.

"I can't wait to tell Peter tomorrow." Pietro said excitedly.

After your turn, It was Wanda's and she got Vision.

"Oooooo" you said.

Wanda gave you a look that said 'shut up'. You laughed along with everyone else. After everyone had their turn, it was late so everyone headed up to their rooms. You went up to your room and sat on the balcony for a few minutes. You enjoyed looking at the city and the sky at night. It was pretty. You were looking at the sky until you heard a knock at your door. It was Thor.

"Lady y/n, what did you and my brother do in the little room?" Thor asks sternly.

"Nothing Thor." you said.

"You're lying." he said as he walked closer to you.

"Why do you want to know?" you asked.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. Whatever game you and him are playing, one of you will get hurt in the end and I don't want this to be you." He said concerned. He cared about you. You always saw Thor as a best friend because he always cared about you.

"Thor, Loki and I aren't playing any games we just kissed. That's all. Nothing more." you said.

"Alright. I trust you will do the right thing."

"Yes, don't worry." you said as you gave him a hug.

He walked out of your room and shut the door. You thought about the things that Thor had said to you, but you eventually fell asleep.