4.

"Hi y/n." Wanda said as she walked to your cell with a bowl of soup.

Wanda has been giving you your meals ever since you came. You also talked to her whenever she had the chance. You trusted her and she trusted you. She would never tell the team every time you said something to her. Even if it was useful enough to get you on the good side.

"Hey Wanda. Soup smells good!" you said calmly.

"It's my secret recipe!" she said as she walked into your cell.

"Wanda?"

"Yes?" she said with concern in her voice.

"I feel empty."

"Why do you feel empty n/n?" You always let Wanda call you by your nickname. She was like a sister to you.

"Loki, he looked through my memories because I didn't give him the answer he wanted to hear."

"Why did he do that? What was the question that he asked you?"

"Why did I do what I did that day in New York? I said I didn't know and he said I was lying. I truly didn't know why I did what I did in New York that day. I was filled with emotions that needed to be let out." you said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry n/n." Wanda said.

"No, it's alright. It's not your fault."

"Here, why don't you enjoy your soup then go to bed. Get some rest n/n."

"Okay, and thank you Wanda."

"You're welcome n/n." She said as she walked out of your cell.

After you finished your soup you went to sleep, and after that it was like clockwork. You would wake up, eat, read, talk to Wanda, and sleep. Of course talking to Loki was a part of that list because after his little stunt he came back to my cell 2 days later and started acting like he cared about me. It was annoying because I knew it was fake. It was like that for 3 more months and honestly you were getting tired of it. You've been in that cell for 5 and a half months and you've been doing the same things for that long. You were bored.

Until Steve came to your cell and asked you if you wanted to train with him. You were confused on why he asked you to train with him but you said yes anyways. You needed to do something different. Too bad you couldn't use your powers but Tony put this bracelet on you that refuses you from using your powers. You and Steve got to the training room and it looks like Sam and Scott were already training in there.

"Steve what the hell are you doing with y/n?" Sam asks.

"I asked her if she wanted to train with me and she said yes. Thought I would give her a different scenery." Steve said.

"Hmmm okay Steve." Sam said as he was walking out the training room. Scott had already left.

"Okay y/n are you ready?" he said while getting in the ring.

"I guess." you said.

"Okay so I wanna see how you fight and see what is there to improve."

"I know how to fight Steve."

"I know you do but I want to help you improve."

As he said that you were confused. Why in the world would Steve want to train a prisoner? But hey, you didn't complain because you got to fight him. As Steve and I were talking in the ring he threw the first punch. I blocked it but he punched me in the stomach. I held my stomach for a moment then punched him in the nose. We began to kick and punch and throw each other to the ground until we both got tired.

"That's enough for today y/n. You did good." Steve says as he steps out the ring and pats his face with a towel.

"Thank you Steve. Hey, I have a question."

"What is it?" He says as he takes a sip of his water.

"Why did you invite me to train today? Aren't I supposed to be the prisoner?" you asked genuinely confused.

"I invited you to train today because the team and I want you to be an avenger. I know you've only been here five months and we've kept you in a cell all this time, but we see good in you y/n. We hope that you can be on our team."

I couldn't believe in what he was saying. He wanted me, a villain, to be a part of the avengers. I mean being an avenger would be great but me? It's a big decision.

"I don't know Steve. I mean it would get me a chance to get out of my cell and do something better with my life but I don't know. I would have to think about it." you said.

"Okay. That is perfectly fine." He said as he escorted you back to your cell.