8.

It was the next day. You woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon and some of your f/d. It was amazing. You then changed out of your clothes from yesterday and put on some workout clothes that Wanda had left you. There was a divider in the cell that allowed you to change your clothes so don't worry you're not flashing anyone. You brushed your teeth in the little sink and before you knew it Loki was in your cell. He was excited for some reason but you just honestly wanted to get it over with.

"Are you ready mortal?" he said with a smirk.

"I guess, but don't be surprised if I beat your ass." you said.

"Oh trust me. You won't." he said as he was getting in the ring.

For some reason, those words made you determined to beat his ass now. You hated when people said you wouldn't do something. You were both in the ring and Loki threw the first punch. You blocked it then punched his jaw. He rubbed his jaw for a few seconds then punched you in the stomach. You then tried to kick him in his crotch but he caught your leg. You then grabbed Loki's neck and whipped your other leg around which made Loki fall to the floor with you on top of him with his arm in your grip.

"You really are a bottom aren't you?" you laughed.

"Absolutely not you are-" and after he said that he whipped you around so that you were on the bottom and he was on top.

You were both breathing heavily because of how tired you both were but you weren't stopping there. You took this advantage to tease. You put your hands against Loki's chest and started moving your hands toward his neck. He leaned in a bit like if you guys were going to kiss but you then grabbed him and threw him and you got back up doing a backwards roll.

"Did you just tease me?" He said shocked.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't but you looked like you were enjoying it." you said confidently.

And with that, he ended the training session. Wow he was such a sore loser. You obviously had won. Wanda then came in after Loki left the training room.

"Soooo how did training go?" she asked excitedly.

"It went well. I obviously won."

"How did you do it?" she asked.

"Well I kind of teased him in the end and then I flipped him over. He was kind of flustered."

"I bet he was." she said as she led you to her room so you could shower.

"Hey n/n, I'm going to ask the team and see if we can get you a room in the compound. If you're going to be a part of the team then you need your own room, not a dirty cell." she said.

"Wow, thank you Wanda! Can you also ask Tony when he can take the power resistors off?"

"One step at a time n/n." she giggled then left so you could shower.

After you showered you put some clean clothes on and notified FRIDAY to let Wanda know you were done. Once, Wanda got notified she went and got you.

"n/n guess what!" she said.

"What?" you said confused.

"I got you a room in the tower!!" She said loudly.

"WAIT REALLY-" you said happily.

"Yessss!!"

"How did the team agree?"

"It took some encouragement but they are letting you have your own room. You can pick the color of the walls in your room and the furniture just like we all did!"

Wow you couldn't believe it. They were actually letting you have your own room. This was going to be the start of something amazing.