001

South Park, a weird town, where most of the time is covered in snow

Moving from a cold town to another wasn't a drastic girl for (Y/N), but returning to a place where most of your memories were bad, wasn't the best experience for her.

Sighing, the girl got out of the car, closed the passenger door of the car, and took a look at the house where she would live from then on. -Do you like it?- Asked the girl's father anxiously.

The girl took a quick look at the relatively large two-story house and its details. She noticed that in fact if it was beautiful, the snow-covered house was painted a cozy gray color, with many windows around it and with a black door, making the snow around the house stand out.

-Yeah, it's lovely.- The girl answered honestly with a small smile on her pretty face, as she took her suitcase out of the back of the car.

Her father gave her a relieved smile and locked the car.

(F/N) (L/N) was a stoic, yet hardworking and dedicated father, always working to give the best to his daughter. After divorcing (Y/N)'s mother, (when the girl was only 6 years old) because they were always fighting and arguing. Both parents fought for custody of the girl, and after many years, when the girl turned 10, the girl's father finally won custody. (F/N) moved to Canada with his daughter, to seek new opportunities both for him and for her.

Several years passed and by fate, the girl's father was sent to work in South Park.

(Y/N) took the keys that her father had previously given her and unlocked the door. Upon opening the door, the girl was greeted by a spacious and decorated living room, painted in a light blue color, with a large grey couch in the middle of the room, a large TV, and a large circular carpet.

-It's pretty.- The girl commented as she entered her house. Her father smiled and said.-Yeah, they gave me the house with the living room already decorated, but I think it's the only room decorated. (Y/N) just nodded in understanding.

After a few more moments of checking the living room, the girl turned to her father. -I'll rest a bit, the trip has left me tired.- She said as she rubbed her eyes, trying to get rid of her sleepiness.

-You are lucky, the good thing is that you have a week to settle down before the first day of school starts, your room is on the second floor, the one with the (Favorite Color) door.-

The beauty nodded tiredly, went upstairs, and headed in the direction of her room. Turning the doorknob, the girl entered the room, finding herself in a room painted in a plain white tone, spacious, and almost completely empty except for a king-size bed in the center of it and a small balcony that had its glass doors closed with silk (Color) courtains. (Y/N) left her things in a corner and lay back on the soft bed, she closed her eyes for a moment and felt how sleep completely enveloped her and from one moment to another, the girl was sound asleep.

♡♡♡

Yawning and stretching her body, the girl woke up from her dream. Disoriented, she looked at her cell phone and noticed that it was already 8:34 p.m. Which meant she slept four hours. The girl sat on the bed slowly and listened to the growl of her stomach.

The girl opened her door and left the room carefully, trying not to make too much noise, and went carefully down the stairs. The (brunette, blonde, redhead, etc.) searched the house in hopes of finding her father, After a few minutes of searching, the girl gave up and decided that he may be already asleep.

(Y/N) then went to what appeared to be the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, finding it completely empty, with the exception of a few bottles of water. She silently cursed, closed the door, and decided to go to a store where they sold some kind of food. 

The girl went back to her room and grabbed her purse. She checked that it had everything in it, cell phone, money, charger, keys, and pepper spray. The female neared the corner where she previously left her suitcase, opened it, and took a thicker jacket to put on, it was colder at night than in the afternoon.

She quickly searched in her cell phone places in South Park that sold food and were open at this time, fortunately, the girl found one and saw that it was close to her house. The youngest (L/N) discreetly left the house, put the lock, and went to the restaurant's address. Several minutes walking through the snow, the girl found the restaurant and entered.

♡♡♡

With her stomach already satisfied, she headed back to her residence. (Y/N) began to hear weird sounds coming from a near alley until they suddenly stopped. Knowing that most likely something would happen if she approached the dark alley, the girl moved away from it and continued in the direction of her house.

After a few moments of walking, a few minutes from her house, the girl started to hear footsteps approaching. Gulping nervously, the girl discreetly opened her purse, with one hand she took out her pepper spray and shook it slightly, and with the other, she graved her phone. Still hearing those footsteps near her, (Y/N) grew more cautious of them. 

That was until she felt a gloved hand touch her shoulder. Started by the sudden move, the girl let a scream and started to spray the individual's eyes with her pepper spray.

-AHHH, what the fuck?!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᴴⁱ, ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ.

The updates may be slow because I

started school and I decided to rewatch

the whole series because I forgot most of it.

If some facts about the sp characters

are wrong please let me know.

⁻ᴰᵃᵖʰ

╚═════════════. .☆.╝

ᵛⁱᵈᵉᵒ: PantyGnomes -https://twitter.com/pantygnomes?s=21